Ch 46

It has been days since the incident involving Turles and the Tree of Godly Might. Now we are in the forests near the old masters school of martial arts, master Mutaito. In the forest loud noises could be heard. The sound of hard training to be exact. The one pushing himself to such extremes was none other the the lost warrior Shallot.
Ever since watching Izuku and Turles fight Shallot has been pushing himself even harder in training. The thought of being so far behind didn't sit well with the Saiyan. So in order to fix that Shallot has done nothing but training since the battle. He would train from dusk till dawn, only stopping to eat and sleep. Sometimes not even that. Shallot would not feel so helpless again, he would never again rely on the help of Izuku.
At the moment he was doing hard training. Toughening up his skin, bones, and muscles by hitting himself with his own ki blasts. By doing this form of training he would quickly build up his durability. Quickly Shallot fired a ki blast then controlled it to fly back at him. As it did he braised himself and at the moment of impact the attack exploded shooting up a tone of dust. When the dust finally cleared it revealed Shallot who was struggling to continue to stand. Shallot went to fall over before remembering Izuku. He remembered the power he showed against Turles and with that memory Shallot caught himself.

Shallot: no I can't go down.......not yet.......I have to keep going........I have to get stronger!

Now reinvigorated Shallot is ready to continue his training. As Shallot continued at the same time someone else was also training, not his body though but his mind. It was Izuku and at this very moment he was meditating.
Ever since the fight, much like Shallot, Izuku knew that he needed to get better. Strength however wasn't what Izuku felt that he needed to improve. No Izuku knew that he needed to get better at staying in control. Izuku didn't remember much of the fight. He knew how he got to it, he even remembered getting ganged up on. But after he got angry that's when Izuku's memory gets fussy. Izuku can remember little bits about the fight but that's it and the bits he does remember aren't ever big memories ether.
Since memory loss seems to be the tale tell signs of him losing control Izuku knew he had to continue training. So just like Shallot Izuku also has been training almost none stop. He's been meditating and focusing on other exercises that would help increase his control over his strength. However unlike Shallot Izuku also had school to worry about. Speaking of school it was about time for Izuku to get ready. Knowing this Izuku put a hold on his training. Opening his eyes he stood up from the spot on the ground where he was focusing on his ki.

Izuku: it's about time I take a break and get read to go. As soon as I get back from school though I'll continue my control training.

With his mind set on continuing his training later Izuku got ready for school. After he was dressed Izuku made his way down stairs where he found his adoptive mother, who he has come to see as his actual mother, Inko. She was in the kitchen like she was every morning making enough food to feed fifteen men even though it was all just for Izuku. Seeing the food immediately brought a smile to the peaceful Saiyans face.

Izuku: wow all this food looks so good!

Inko looked over her shoulder towards Izuku who had just come in and a smile grew on her face.

Inko: I'm glad you think so now start eating before it get cold.

Izuku: you don't need to tell me twice.

Izuku sat himself down at the table and began to start eating the food that was there as Inko brought over the last of it. She then sat down at the table herself and began to drink her coffee that she poured for herself. As she drank the coffee though she had a troubled look on her face. A look that didn't go unnoticed by Izuku even though he was currently in the middle of eating.

Izuku: what's wrong you look upset?

Inko realized how she looked and quickly tried to hide it from Izuku.

Inko: it's nothing Izuku don't worry about and don't talk when your is mouth full.

Izuku swallowed the food in his mouth before speaking again.

Izuku: sorry but you just looked upset. Are you sure you're ok?

Inko: don't worry Izuku I'm fine.

Inko wasn't ok though, ever since Izuku had come to live with her she saw the boy that her husband took in as her own son. Izuku may not have been her flesh and blood but he was her boy. And with everything that has been happening lately she was beginning to fear for Izuku.

Inko: you know Izuku you don't need to go back to school so soon.

Izuku: what?

Inko: what I mean is with everything that has happened you could continue to take some days off. You know to rest and recover.

Izuku: oh well you don't need to worry about me mom I feel great. In fact I feel stronger then ever. It's funny really, after a tough fight I always feel stronger  then I was before.

Inko: I'm glad to hear that but.........

Izuku: mom are you sure you're ok?

It was the concerned look that Izuku gave Inko that got to her.

Inko: I'm just worried about you. You're always going off a getting into fights. Always doing something dangerous. You are so much like Hisashi and that scares me.

Izuku didn't know what to say. He wasn't good at stuff like this so he decided to make sure to put Inko's worries aside. In his own way that is.

Izuku: don't worry about me mom I pretty strong and besides I like getting into fights.

That really didn't put Inko's mind at ease but it did help her fully understand who Izuku was. She would just have to learn to live with it.

Izuku: now I gotta get to school so I'll see you when I get back home!

Izuku said this as he was running out the door.

Inko: have a nice day!

Izuku: you too!

Izuku then jumped into the air and began flying towards UA.

Izuku: time for school, I just hope today isn't boring.