Ch 43

In an instant the tide of battle completely changed for Shallot. In the beginning he was actually holding his own rather well against Turles. But now, now Turles is coming at him even faster and stronger then before.

Shallot mind: man when he said he wasn't going to hold back anymore he wasn't kidding.

Turles came flying in at speeds that Shallot could just barley see. Because he could still just see the attack Shallot managed to dodge a cross that Turles threw at his face. Unfortunately as he was dodging that attack he failed to see Turles also throwing an upper cut. The attack landed dead center in Shallots gut.
The force behind the punch was enough that the blow made Shallot double over in the air. Turles took this opportunity to throw a barrage of punches and kicks. Shallot managed to get his guard back up but even so a majority of the shots landed. Even with his guard Shallot was taking hits. Turles then in a blur of speed disappeared. This caught Shallot off guard and accidentally lowered his defense. That's when Turles reappeared behind Shallot and hit him with a powerful back hand to the back of his head. This sent Shallot tumbling through the air.

Turles: I told you that you should join me but you didn't list and now look at you.

Shallot was at this moment blooded and bruised just barely holding himself up in the air.

Turles: the fruit from the tree is almost ready. First I'll finish you off, then after I eat the fruit everything else.

That's when two hands came up and grabbed Turles by both of his ankles. The Saiyan pirate was confused by this before getting pulled down. The one pulling him down then grabbed Turles by the throat with one hand and held him there. That person ended up being Izuku.

Turles: how did I forget all about you?

Izuku then balled up his fist and punched Turles clean in the face. The attack was enough to send the Saiyan flying back and crashing into the Tree of Might. It wasn't a light crash either, when he hit, he hit hard.

Turles: seriously how did I forget about you?

Turles didn't get an answer and to be honest he didn't care. A smile found its way onto Turles face as he looked up at the top of the tree. At that moment the fruit that the tree was producing was done. Turles was about to gain the strength of the Gods. The only problem though was Izuku. Turles looked back at said Saiyan just in time to see Izuku coming in with a flying knee. Turles then launched himself up the tree dodging the attack that no doubt would have hit his face.

Turles: sorry Broly I can't play with you right now. There's some very important fruit that I need to eat.

Turles then began to fly up towards the top of the tree. He wasn't alone though as Izuku was hot on his trail. After seeing what Turles did to Shallot Izuku wasn't about to let him get away.
The two of them eventually reached the top of the tree. They didn't stop though as Turles landed and took off running, Izuku doing the same just behind him. Turles continued to run till he spotted a fully ripe fruit. Spotting it Turles jumped up and picked it off the tree. Once he had the fruit he stopped running and began to eat it.

Izuku: it's over Turles! Tell me how to stop the tree from destroying my home before I rip you apart!

Turles: well I'm not going to do that.

Turles's muscles then began to bulge and he grew so much stronger in an instant.

Turles: but you were right about it being over if that means anything to you.

Izuku still mad at Turles for hurting Shallot and being attacked by Turles's henchmen said nothing. Instead Izuku just immediately charged forward at the Saiyan. As soon as he got close though Izuku was met with an extremely fast punch to the face. Izuku didn't even notice the attack till it was to late. Because of this Izuku was actually stunned by the attack, but only for a second.
Izuku quickly regained his focus and went to attack again. He threw a strong reverse punch at Turles who in response side stepped the attack with ease. Turles then hit Izuku in the gut with a round kick. He followed up this attack with a elbow to the face sending Izuku crash landing into one of the trees many branches.

Turles: see I told you it was over. With the fruit from this tree I will be invincible.

While laying face down on the tree branch Izuku began to shake.

Turles: shaking with fear I see. It's understandable.

Turles was wrong, Izuku wasn't shaking because he was afraid. No the reason Izuku was shaking is because he was beginning to lose control. His training with the old man was beginning to fail him. Izuku was starting to once again succumb to his rage.

Turles: I will admit you are strong. Far stronger then we had previously expected you to be. That's why I what to give you a chance. Neal before me and become apart of my crew. If you do that then I'll let you live.

Izuku slowly began to stand up. As he rose off of the tree branch Izuku hugged his body. Again Turles mistook this for fear and again he was wrong. In actuality it was like Izuku was holding himself back, trying to keep his power contained with in himself. It was pointless though as the flood gates had been opened and Izuku's wrath had been set free. Not able to hold himself back any longer Izuku let out a roar of anger. As he did Izuku fully released his power and for the first time in his life it was Turles who was shaken.

Turles: it can't be! This power! Could he be the Legendary Super Saiyan!?!