Ch 41

Saiyan, what is a Saiyan? That's what the man standing on the tree branch called them. But what is a Saiyan? Shallot felt like he should know what a Saiyan was but every time he tried to think about it his head began to hurt. Luckily for him though Izuku was there.

Izuku: what's a Saiyan?

Turles honestly couldn't believe what he was hearing. How could one of his own kind not know what a Saiyan was. Now Turles didn't care for his own race to much ether but he did at least know about them.

Turles: Broly! Are you telling me that you're time on this planet made you forget about are race? About who we are?

Izuku: Broly, isn't that the green, tree looking vegetables?

Shallot: that's broccoli you idiot now shut up.

Shallot then turned his attention back to the man on the tree.

Shallot: you seem to know a lot about us but we know nothing about you. Who are you?

Turles: you're right I do know a lot about you. That's because like the two of you I'm also a Saiyan.

Shallot: Saiyan? What is a Saiyan?

Turles: (sigh) you to are hopeless. Did you to both lose your memories?

Shallot: yes.

Izuku: I don't know.

Turles: fine given the circumstances I'll tell you. We Saiyans are a proud, warrior race that was feared across the galaxy. We would send are own to other plants in order to take them for are selves and then sell them to the highest bidder.

Izuku: that's terrible!

Turles: of course it is we're evil.

Turles then continued to tell the two Saiyans more about there race. The more Turles spoke the more things began to become clear for Izuku. Turles would then tell the two about there races enslavement to Frieza's race, then there races extinction.

Shallot: you don't sound to upset about the death of are race?

Turles: because I'm not, in fact I don't think it's even possible for me to care less.

Izuku found Turles feelings or lack there of towards his own race to be a little unnerving. Izuku didn't know if he really was a Saiyan, to be honest he didn't want to be. The Saiyans sounded like terrible people, the complete opposite of what his father taught him to be. All Izuku knew was that this guy was bad news.

Izuku: how can you not care about your own kind?

Turles: it's simple, they let themselves get enslaved and forced to work for Frieza. No true Saiyan would allow that.

Shallot: I can't help but feel that's just a small portion as to why you don't like are kind.

Turles: and you'd be right. Really I just wanted to do my own thing and the rest of them were in the way. Not any more though. Slowly the competition is thinning and pretty soon I'll be in charge. Especially when this tree is done.

Izuku: so you're the one who planted the tree!

Turles: yeah who else would have I mean what moron would plant a tree that would slowly kill there own planet.

Izuku: what! This tree is killing the planet!?!

Turles: that's right.

Izuku: well we'll just see about that!

Izuku began to charge up a ki blast in his had. Once he was done Izuku launched the newly formed energy orb at the tree. Unfortunately when the attack hit the tree it did nothing. The attack barley even made a scratch on the bark.

Izuku: well that was unexpected.

Shallot: how did you mess that up?

Turles: hahahaha you're going to have to try harder then that if you want to damage this tree. This is the tree of godly might. No simple energy attack is going to be enough to bring it down.

Izuku: tree of godly might?

Turles: that's right.

Shallot: why would you planet such a tree? I doubt it's because you fancy yourself a gardener.

Turles: what this tree does is it absorbs all the energy on the planet and uses it to grow a specific fruit.

Izuku: you know if you want fruit you should just go to the store. Make sure to pay for it though, the people there get upset if you don't. You could even end up in jail.

Turles: this isn't just any ordinary fruit you can buy. When someone consumes this fruit they are given the strength of the Gods.

Shallot: why here then? I now get why you planted it but why on earth?

Turles: because the tree needs a specific type nutrition to grow and this earth is a perfect fit for it.

Izuku: well I'm not letting this go on any longer! If I have to I'll rip this tree straight from the ground with you along with it.

That said Izuku charge straight forward at Turles who didn't seem worried at all. In fact Turles never lost his smirk. Shallot didn't know why that was until out of nowhere Izuku was tackled down to the ground below by five guys.

Turles: nice try Broly but you'll have to be smarter than that.

Turles watched as Izuku was taken all the way the the ground before turning his attention back to Shallot. Shallot did the same.

Turles: you should join me, I could use a Saiyan working for me.

Shallot: first off I don't work for anyone and second I kind of like this little planet.

Turles: you'll come to regret not working for me.

Shallot: I doubt it.

Shallot began to move into one of his fighting stances. Using his scoter Turles knew that Shallot would be able to keep up with him. He also knew Izuku's power which is why Turles had his men team up on the Saiyan. This fight was definitely going to be eventful, at least until the fruit was ready. Until then though Turles got into his stance also prepared to fight.
The two just waited for the longest time. Shallot floating in the air and Turles on the branch of the tree. Neither one budged an inch. That was until they heard what sounded like Izuku roaring in anger. That's when they both flew at each other and the fight began.