Ch 7

Izuku was now randomly jogging down the street trying to figure out where he was at and remember which way he came from some he could get home. Izuku was have trouble though because he never lived in the city so to him all the buildings looked the same.

Izuku: oh man, this hole place looks exactly the same. It's going to take me forever to get back home.

As Izuku continued to search for the way out of the city that lead back to the mountains he was getting a lot of stares just like when he first arrived. He was getting more of them this time however do to his shirt being ripped up from the fight revealing his lean, ripped physique. What was also getting people's attention other then his muscles were the scars that Izuku had on his body. At a young age Izuku liked to train by fighting with the animals in the woods. To make sure he didn't kill them Izuku would lower his power to be on an even playing field. This kind of training manly help Izuku with his maneuvering and power control. In the beginning Izuku wasn't very good at this and would ether lose control and beat the animals in one shot or he would get cut up by there attacks. Izuku eventually got the hang of it but not before he got the scars on his body that the people in the city can now see. While the citizens of the city were now worried that the boy might have been abused, Izuku wasn't pay attention and was just focused on leaving.

Izuku: come on Izuku think, which way is home.

As Izuku was trying think about how he was going to get home there was a car that's bakes went out and was speeding down the road heading in his direction. At the same time the car was speeding out of control down the street there was a pink skinned girl try to cross the street not paying any attention. It wasn't until the driver of the car started to honk his horn and people stated to scream at her to move that she saw what was happening. The noise from the car and the people got Izuku's attention and he looked back up the street to see what was happening.

Izuku: I wonder what all the noise is about?

When Izuku looked up the road his saw the car that was speeding out of control and heading straight for the girl with the pink skin and was going to hit her.

Izuku: oh no something must have spooked the creature and no it's out of control and going to hit that person!!!

Izuku who was always being told be his father to do the right thing didn't even have to think about it and launched himself up the street to help the girl. The girl was standing there in the road watching the car speeding towards her as she was paralyzed with fear. The car got closer and the girl fearing the worst closed hear eyes and waited for the inevitable. That's when the girl felt herself get picked up by her waist and the sound of tires screeching and asphalt cracking could be hard. When the girl opened her eyes she saw that it wasn't a heroine that saved her but a man. She then saw that to save her Izuku picked her up and put her behind himself so she did resize an of the impact from the car. Then after he did that he put his hand on the car and with his strength pushed against the car till it slowly grinder to a stop. The pink skins girl was in utter amazement by all this that she didn't know what to even say. Izuku then put the girl down and spoke to her.

Izuku: are you ok?

She didn't say anything and just kept on looking at him in amazement.

Izuku: hello?

Girl: what.....what did you say?

Izuku: I said are you ok?

Girl: y-yes I am.

Izuku: good.

Izuku then walked over and knelt down by the car placing a hand on it.

Izuku: I hope I didn't hurt you big guy but I had to stop you from causing trouble.