Ch 63

Blasts of energy flew in all directions peppering the ground with explosions. The source of these energy attacks was the tyrant Cooler. With the simple pointing of his finger, he would send out an attack that would destroy more of the planets terrain. The destruction of the planet wasn't his intended target though. What Cooler was actually aiming for was the two Saiyans that tried to stand up to him.

Shallot: keep moving!!!

Turles: trust me you don't have to remind me!!!

Shallot and Turles zipped around, flying closer to the ground in a randomized way. All in order to make it harder for Cooler to land a hit with his attacks. While a good plan the two are lucky that Cooler is just toying with them. With each missed attack he does try a little harder however.

Cooler: hahaha look at you two flying around like little insects hahaha!!!

Cooler then sent out another volley of energy blasts at Shallot and Turles.

Cooler: that's it insects, avoid being squished hahaha!!!

Shallot, in order to avoid three of Cooler's blasts, flew in an erratic zipping fashion. Because of this he was able to just manage avoiding all three of the attacks. Turles wasn't so lucky though. The Saiyan pirate was attacked by four energy blasts unlike Shallot and while managing to dodge the first three, he was grazed by the forth. This caused the Saiyan to spin out of control and hit the ground hard.

Cooler: oh look a stationary target.

Cooler then shot a blast at the downed Turles. Before the attack hit Shallot managed to grab Turles and flew them both out of the way. Now with a wounded Turles, Shallot didn't know how much longer they could hold out against Cooler.

Shallot mind: damn it Izuku where are you!!!

Izuku watched in amazement as Grand Elder Guru used his power to heal Nail. It didn't take long before the Namekian warrior was back on his feet again. The only signs that he had been in a fight being the ripped clothes that he wore.

Izuku: that was incredible!

Guru: that was only a simple use of Namekian magic.

Izuku: Namekian?

Guru: yes Namekian, that is who we are child. We are Namekians of planet Namek.

Izuku: I see.

Guru: now tell me young one, why have you and your companions come to Namek?

Izuku then began to tell Guru why him, Shallot, and Turles had come to their planet. Izuku also told the grand elder about some of the events leading up to why they came. He didn't go into to much detail about why and how so the story didn't take to long.

Guru: so this Turles wants to take over Cooler's roll?

Izuku: I guess so.

When Izuku pretty much confirmed what Guru said he noticed Nail clinch his fists and gritted his teeth.

Guru: but you and your friend Shallot are here to test your strength and skills against him?

Izuku: well.......

Izuku said with a look that gave away that he had a change of heart.

Guru: what is it child?

Grand elder Guru asked in an almost grandfatherly tone.

Izuku: I did come here to test myself against Cooler, and don't get me wrong I still want to but........

Guru: but what?