Ch 39

It's been a few weeks now since Izuku and Shallot began training together. Within those few weeks the final exams at UA had been drawing closer and closer. Instead of studying though all Izuku had been doing was training for the danger that was coming soon.
There was now no longer any time for Izuku to study. Today was the day that they took both the written and physical exam. Funny enough though Izuku wasn't worried about ether one of them. Izuku has been physically training his body his whole life so he wasn't worried about the physical test. As for the written test Izuku wasn't really worried because there really wasn't a reason to be. He was just going to take the test and be done with it.
Izuku woke up that morning and did all of his usual morning stuff. He trained, then ate, he then got ready and left for UA. As Izuku was flying to the school though he had a weird feeling. He didn't know what the feeling was about though. He just had a feeling that something was off about today. Choking it up to nothing Izuku continued flying. Izuku wasn't the only one who had that feeling though.
Out near Master Mutaito's school at the clearing that Izuku trained his control with Mutaito was Shallot. Just like Izuku, Shallot was also doing some morning training. Unlike Izuku who had to end early for school Shallot could train longer. Shallot was in the middle of doing one arm handstand push-ups when he felt it. When he felt it Shallot had to actually stop what he was doing.

Shallot: what is that? I feel like something is going on. It's like I should know what it is to. But I don't.

Shallot focused on the feeling for a little bit before he to, just like Izuku, pushed the feelings aside.

Shallot: I'll worry about it later, right now I need to continue training.

Back at UA Izuku had arrived to class. Just like any other morning all the students talked to each other. Izuku was no exception to that either. Ever since Izuku and Mina had hung out together she has been talking to him a lot more. Every morning before class the two would talk. Eventually Ms.Aizawa came in and that's when things changed.
Normally when Aizawa came they would have there regularly classes. Today though since it was the day of the final exams they did things differently. From morning till lunch Class 1A took test after test on all the stuff they learned up until this point. It was here that Izuku wondered if he shouldhave actually studied.
He still wasn't worried about the test. Just like all the days leading up to it Izuku didn't see a reason to be. Still as he took the tests Izuku learned that he didn't understand half of what was on them. It wasn't fully his fault though. Yes he could have studied but Izuku also didn't start at the same time as the girls did.

Izuku mind: what is this?.........are these even real words?

The written tests continued till lunch. Izuku was thankful for that. Whatever headache he got while taking the tests disappeared as soon as the food came. Once lunch ended though it was time for the physical part of the final exam to begin.
Izuku was heading to the small changing room that UA made for him so that he could slip into his p.e. clothes. Still this far into the year and he had neither a hero name or costume. It didn't bother him though, in fact he didn't even think about it. After changing Izuku began to make his way back to the rest of the class. That's when he had the feeling again. This time though it was much clearer. At first he thought it was just a bad feeling but it wasn't. Izuku was feeling a lot of different ki signatures fading at a rapid rate.

Izuku mind: that wasn't just a bad feeling earlier! It was people dying!

With that realization Izuku ran out of the school and took off into the sky towards the fading energy. To understand what was going on we need to go back to this morning. Back to before both Izuku and Shallot felt the ki first begin to fade.
It all happened in the center of Tokyo. The morning started out like any other did. People woke up and left for work or what ever else they did that morning. Things didn't stay normal for long though. As civilians walked the streets of Tokyo a shadow began to loom over them. This was weird as the shadow was overhead and it was morning. When the people looked up to see what was causing the shadow that's when they saw it.
In the sky over there heads was what appeared to be a spaceship. It was flying overhead of them. When it reached the center of Tokyo though it stopped and began to land.
Once it touched down things went quite. People began to gather around the ship to get a closer look. That was until the heroines showed up and began to push the crowd back. Not knowing what it truly was they did this for the people's safety.
As soon as they got the civilians pushed back as far as they could is when things began to happen again. There was a loud hissing noise that was let out from the ship along with steam. That drew everyones attention and they watched as the doors to the ship began to lower.

Civilian 1: do you think it's Jesus!?!

Once the doors wear fully lowered things went quite again. That's when a figure stepped out for all to see.

Civilian 1: it is Jesus! Look everyone it's Jesus!

That's when the rest of Turles's crew began to make there way out of the ship as well.

Civilian 1: it's Jesus's death army!

Civilian 2: that doesn't sound right!

Turles: kill them.

With a wave of a hand everything in the center of Tokyo except for Turles, his men, and his ship were destroyed.