Ch 47

Aizawa: where were you?

Izuku: um?

Izuku hoped that his school day wouldn't be boring, well he got it. As soon as he had arrived at UA Izuku immediately made his way to class. What Izuku didn't expect was to have someone waiting for him in the halls. It was Ms.Aizawa and she did not look happy this morning. Of course to Izuku the always tired looking teacher never looked happy. He thought that it maybe was from lack of sleep. Ether way when Izuku walked up and said good morning to her and she immediately wanted to know where he had been.
With all the stuff that had been going on as of late having a student just not show up was bad. Sure Aizawa knew that Izuku could handle himself but it was still her job to watch out for him and the rest of her students. So she needed to know where he had been.
Izuku in all honesty was more then willing to tell her too. The only problem was that his mom wanted him to keep a lot of this stuff under wraps for his own sake. Because of that we are now left with this awkward moment just out side of the classroom.

Aizawa: I'm waiting.

Izuku: well you see it's........well really I........the thing is..........

Aizawa: I want an answer Midoriya.

Izuku: and trust me I want to give you an answer.

Aizawa: then tell me.

Izuku: I can't.

Aizawa: why not?

Izuku: I can't tell you that ether.

Aizawa: so you can't tell me where you've been and why you can't tell me is that right?

Izuku immediately perked up at that.

Izuku: exactly! I knew you'd understand.

Is he serious was all that was going through Aizawa's head. How could he think that she would understand him not telling her where he had been, especially with the whole giant tree thing and not to mention his sport festival disappearance. Aizawa knew that Izuku didn't have an education before coming to UA but still.

Aizawa mind: (sigh) I said it before and I'll say it again, this is going to be a long year. Still though I need that information but it doesn't look like he'll give it to me. What is he hiding?

Izuku mind: why is she just staring at me? It's pretty weird.

Aizawa: (sigh) fine if you can't say anything I won't force you too.

Izuku: thinks that really helps a lot.

Aizawa: but that doesn't mean I won't be watching you.

With a serious expression on her face, one that could even make even a God break out into a cold sweat, Aizawa got right in Izuku's face. This caused said boy to stiffen a little and somewhat take a step back.

Aizawa: I'll be watching you closer then I have before. You may not want to tell me where you were but I'll figure it out.

Izuku in response to this just started nervously laughing.

Izuku: quite kidding around teach.

Izuku then playfully slapped Aizawa on the shoulder. Unfortunately Izuku has grown stronger because of his last fight and hasn't full mastered his new strength. Because of this Aizawa was sent face first into the wall cracking it. Izuku seeing this begins to panic.

Izuku: oh no Ms.Aizawa I didn't mean to hit you so hard!

Aizawa in response just let's out a tired grown before giving Izuku orders muffled by the wall but still understandable.

Aizawa: just get in the classroom Midoriya.

Izuku: yes ma'am!

Izuku then runs off into the classroom where he's greeted by his school friends leaving Aizawa out in the hall alone to pull herself out of the wall.

Aizawa: it doesn't matter if it's going to be a long year because I don't think I'll live to see the end of it.

Aizawa as she was pulling herself out of the wall that Izuku had put her in heard someone trying hard not to laugh. Not amused Aizawa turned to look at said person only to realize it was Nezu.

Aizawa: oh it's you. For a minute I thought that a student was out instead of in class.

Nezu: that would be a problem but it seems to me that you have more important matters to deal with right now then a tardy student.

Aizawa: not really.

Nezu: are you sure? Maybe matters that involve a certain green haired boy?

Aizawa: alright as you can tell I'm not in the best mood for riddles so just tell me what exactly you're up too.

Nezu: I honestly have nothing to say but there is someone in my office right now who does.

Hearing this Aizawa honestly didn't understand what Nezu was getting at but when the little animal that no one can figure out asked the teacher to follow she didn't argue. The walk to the office was silent but not awkward. Aizawa wasn't much of a talker and Nezu just lead her forward with a smile. But as they got closer to Nezu's office the silence was eventually broken. However it wasn't broken by Nezu but instead by Aizawa. The always tired teacher wanted to know who was waiting in Nezu's office before they arrived.

Nezu: why does it matter?

Nezu asked with a smile.

Aizawa: it matters because I want a heads up on what kind of conversation we're going to be having that way we can focus more on the topic at hand and be done with it a lot faster.

Nezu: well that is a good reason to know but I have a feeling that even if you knew you wouldn't be able to guess the topic of the conversation.

Aizawa: then you could just tell me the topic.

Nezu: I could but what fun would that be.

Aizawa just sighed at the principals antics and decided just to go back to being silent till they got to Nezu's office which wasn't much longer. When they got to the office Nezu climb into Aizawa's scarf as said teacher opened the door. When she did, even if she didn't show it, she was honestly surprised at who was on the other side.

Aizawa: Endeavor?

Endeavor: finally! Now we can get down to business.

Aizawa: and that business would be?

Endeavor: I want information on one of your students.

Aizawa: your daughter?

Endeavor: no. I want information on Izuku Midoriya.