Ch 49

The clearing was quite, the only sound that could actually be heard was the sound of heavy, strained breathing. That heavy, strained breathing was coming from Shallot who was currently in the middle of doing push ups. Today just like every other day since the fight with Turles, Shallot has been training hard. Trying to push his body to it's limits so that he could not only surpass Turles in terms of strength but Izuku as well.

Shallot: 9881.....9882.....9883.....

This is the second time today Shallot was going through his strength training. But before Shallot could finish his second set of push ups for the day he stopped. Shallot was shocked, he could sense someone strong heading straight for him. It wasn't the strength of the person coming that shocked him though. No it was the fact that the ki of said person was all to familiar.

Shallot: that energy! I know that energy!

Shallot was looking up in the direction where he was sensing that the ki was coming from. Slowly a figure came into view as he watched. At first it was just a spec in the sky but that spec continued to grow as the figure got closer. Eventually the figure stopped and floated just above Shallot who was still on the ground. It was hear that Shallot could see that the figure was exactly who he thought it was.

Shallot: I thought you were dead!

Turles: not dead, not yet. I still have to much stuff that needs to be done.

It was then that Shallot's face turned from an expression of disbelief to a smirk.

Turles: and what's that look for?

Shallot: oh nothing it's just that I'm glad you're still alive.

Turles: oh really.

Shallot: yeah, now I can show you how much stronger I've become before putting you down myself.

Turles: I didn't come to fight but I guess I could play with you for a little bit.

Shallot: that's right, just keep talking. It will only make it that much better when I beat you.

Turles: if you think you can little Saiyan then come and give it you best shot.

Shallot in response to this didn't say a word and instead flew up and hovered a few feet away from Turles. Then without warning he began to charge his ki. Attempting to power up to his max Shallot wanted to show Turles just how much stronger he had become. It worked too, Shallot managed to surprise Turles with his new power.

Turles mind: it's incredible how much stronger he has gotten in a matter of days. He's almost as strong as I was before I ate the fruit.

Shallot reached his max power and stopped.

Turles: I must say I am truly impressed by how much stronger you've gotten in just a few days. My scouter says you're stronger then when we first fought.

Shallot: I'm glad you're impressed because this power is what will bring you down. Permanently this time.

Turles: don't get ahead of yourself little warrior. I may not have the godly power from the tree anymore but I to have grown stronger sense we last met. You can thank your friend Broly for that.

Turles himself then begins to charge his ki to its max. As he does Shallot watches in shock as Turles continues to grow in strength. That shock though quickly turns to anger.

Turles: this is true power!

Shallot: it doesn't matter how strong you've gotten I'm still going to beat you!

Turles: so confident. If you truly believe that then take your best shot.

Shallot: with pleasure!

With a mighty battle cry Shallot rushes towards Turles as fast as he can. Then once the warrior is within striking distance he throws a straight cross directly at the space pirates face. With ease Turles just tilts his head to the side avoiding the attack. Shallot wasn't done though and began to release a barrage of varying attacks.
It would seem though that Turles could dodge them all with relative ease. Shallot ended the barrage with a spinning back kick followed by another straight punch. This time around instead of dodging the punch Turles caught the attack with his hand. He then gave Shallot a confident smirk.

Turles: my turn.

It was Turles this time who was throwing blow after blow not letting up. While Shallot couldn't dodge the attacks like Turles could that doesn't mean he was in to much trouble. Shallot dodged what he could and blocked the rest.
The fight between the two Sayain's continued on like this for quite a while. Eventually it turned from a back and fourth fight where one defends while the other attacks to the two warriors trading blow with each other. When it came to this both of them began to take damage. Unfortunately it was Shallot who was taking the most and he knew it.

Shallot mind: I hate to admit this but he's stronger then me. I need to figure out a way to end this fast before..........

But before Shallot could even finish his thoughts Turles stopped his onslaught and backed away. This action caught Shallot off guard. He was now completely confused as the what was going on.

Turles: I think that's enough.

Shallot: what?

Turles: while I would like to complete bury you in the ground for all the hits, I have more important things to attend to.

Shallot: what are you on about?

Turles: I told you I didn't come to fight.

Shallot: then what did you come for?

Turles then began to explain to Shallot exactly why he had come. He told Shallot about his plan to kill Cooler and how because he lost his godly power he has a new plan.

Shallot: so you came to get me to help you fight this Cooler guy?

Turles: no I came to find Broly to fight him but I found you first. You can come if you want though.

Shallot was now furious that he wasn't who Turles was after. Again it was all about Izuku and his power.

Shallot: I will come with you! Then I'll show you why you don't need Izuku because I'll beat Cooler my self!