Ch 51

It was weird, this was the first time that Izuku has been on a space ship. This was going to be Izuku's first time actually going into space. Well both of those statements would be true if Izuku hadn't been told that as a baby he traveled through space in a ship to get to earth. But Izuku was so young that he didn't remember any of that so does it really count. To Izuku it didn't matter ether way because his mind wasn't on the ship or the journey they were about to take. No, instead Izuku was thinking about all the events that had lead up to this moment.

A few hours earlier

Shallot:......and that's pretty much what's happening.

After finding Izuku, Turles and him began to explain exactly what was going on.

Izuku: so we're all from the same alien race, but we're the last ones because this bad guy Friezer killed the rest of are race. Now he's dead though but his just as evil brother is now in charge and is trying to take over the universe.

Shallot: that's right.

Izuku: and you guys want me to come and help you stop him from doing so.

Shallot: no.

Izuku: no?

Shallot: I want you to come so I can show you, along with him(points at Turles) that I am the strongest by defeating this Cooler.

Izuku: what about him talking over the universe?

Shallot: I could care less about that but if I can defeat someone who even Turles says you would have trouble fighting then I'm in.

Turles was starting to get tired of the two's talking and spoke up.

Turles: I couldn't care less for the reason that you're going Shallot or even yours Broly. All I want to know is if you're coming.

Izuku thought about it for a moment and came to a decision. Right as he was about to answer though Izuku was stopped. It was Mina grabbing his arm and pulling him away from the other two.

Mina: excuse us one second, we need to talk.

Mina continued to drag Izuku until she was sure that they couldn't hear their conversation. That's when Mina stopped and faced Izuku.

Mina: you're not thanking about going with them are you?

Izuku: actually I was. I really want to fight this Cooler guy.

Mina: seriously?!

Izuku: what?

Mina then pointed at Turles.

Mina: from what I learned after only meeting the guy five minutes ago is he tried to kill both you and your friend. How can you trust him? How do you know this isn't a trap to try and kill you again?

Izuku: I don't know but I don't think it is. And besides shouldn't I be going and fighting a guy like Cooler.

Mina: but even if Turles is telling the truth that means you'll be leaving earth. You'll be leaving me.

Mina looked heart broken at the thought of Izuku leaving.

Izuku: sure I'll be leaving but that doesn't mean I won't come back.

Mina looked up at the smiling face of Izuku.

Izuku: earth's my home so of course I'll be coming back to it and to you so don't get upset ok.

Mina: so you promise you'll comeback?

Izuku: of course.

Mina: then I guess won't try to stop you but you better come back ok.