Ch 28

The two warriors did nothing but continue to stare at each other as everyone else around them went on with their training. After a few minutes of silence the one person who was watching the two, Master Mutaito, decided to step in.

MM: Izuku allow me to introduce you to.........

Warrior: don't.

Master Mutaito then turned away from Izuku and to the warrior in blue armor.

Warrior: excuse me?

Warrior don't tell him my name.

MM: and why would something like that matter?

Warrior: I don't trust him.

MM: you don't, and why is that?

Warrior: it's his power, it's to wild and untamed.

MM: I see what you are getting at but trust me when I say that you shouldn't bass your opinions on someone's ki because you might just be surprised in the end.

It was at this point that Izuku got tired of being left out of the conversation between the two and jumped right in.

Izuku: you don't need to worry about my power at all because I have been training to control it my whole life.

Izuku gave the warrior in blue armor that stood right in front of him a big grin to reassure him that he really was in complete control. However that is not what happened and the warrior still had his doubts.

Warrior: you have been training your whole life to control your power?

Izuku: yup, my dad made that more of a priority then actually martial arts training.

Warrior: and ever since you have been training have you lost control?

It was at this point that Izuku's smile faded and he began to rub the back of his head while looking down sheepishly.

Izuku: well......

Warrior: that's what I thought.

Izuku that shot his head back up to look at the strange warrior in front of his again. When Izuku looked at the warrior who he had an unexplainable connection with he put on yet again another smile.

Izuku: but that's exactly why I'm here, I'm going to continue my training with the old man and after I'm done I won't lose control again.

It was at this point the Master Mutaito stepped back into the conversation.

MM: that's right, during your internship here we are going to make sure that you have better control over that wild ki of yours.

Master Mutaito then turned to face the warrior in blue armor.

MM: you have nothing to fear from Izuku for he is the son of my best student Hisashi Midoriya.

Warrior: I am not afraid!

MM: of course not, then you shouldn't be worried if I tell Izuku hear your name.

The warrior tried to say something in response but every single word that he tried to say kept on getting caught in his throat until he finally just gave up on it.

Warrior: fine do what you want old man.

MM: thank you.

Mutaito then turned to Izuku.

MM: Izuku this is Shallot, he began staying here until he is able to regain his memories about who he is.

Izuku then turned to the now named Shallot with a big smile on his face.