Ch 66

Izuku watched helplessly as Cooler impaled his fingers straight through Shallot. Then as if it was happening in slow motion, Izuku watched as Shallots body fell to the ground. Izuku then watched after the body slammed down hoping that his friend would get up. Shallot never did though and Izuku was forced to accept the truth that his friend was now dead.
That acceptance awoke something inside of Izuku. It awoke a rage unlike any before. Izuku had been angry before but this, this was completely different. Before Izuku's rages came from a place of wanting to protect those he cared about or to survive. But he no longer has anyone on this planet to protect and survival is the last thing on his mind. The last thing Izuku could think about before his conscious self faded away was destroying the being that killed his friends.
Rage filled the ears of Cooler drawing his attention away from the Saiyan he just killed. Cooler then watched in astonishment as the massive brute, that was able to keep up with him in his previous forms, was engulfed in dark green energy. The green energy seemed to form into a pillar of light that reached towards the heavens. Then what was once astonishment turned into something more akin to cautious fear as what appeared the be blood red eye fixed themselves on Cooler through the green energy.

Cooler: wha...what is this? What's happening?

Cooler then saw a shadowed figure within the green energy. Cooler assumed it was someone he hadn't seen before. Someone who he hadn't seen arrive. Cooler's mind went down this train of thought because the figure inside the green energy had to be twice the size of Izuku, the only one who was around him that was still living.

Cooler: who...who are you!?!

The being that Cooler was speaking to didn't answer and instead burst forth from the green energy. The massive monster of power flew directly at Cooler and in that brief moment the tyrant saw him. Cooler saw that it was the other Saiyan that he had been fighting, it was Izuku. He was different though, he had grown in height and muscle, twice the size he was just previously. His eyes were different too, what was once yellow was now nonexistent, nothing but white. What caught Cooler's attention the most was his hair. Izuku's hair had changed from his messy green to spiked gold.

Cooler mind: what is this? What happened?

Cooler didn't get time to figure it out because before he knew it Izuku was hitting him across the face with a fist the size of his head. The punch was strong enough to send Cooler flying. The tyrant only stopped when he hit the side of one of the Namekian mountain pillars. Of course that was after flying straight through the other mountain pillar that came before it.

Cooler: this......can't......be......happening. (Mind- who is he?)

Cooler watched as Izuku seemed to become more and more like a wild beast. An unchained monster of power. That's when it dawned on him, the memory of why his brother wanted the Saiyans dead, the story that struck fear in him. Cooler remembered how even though his brother never showed it, the story he heard of an ultimate Saiyan warrior had gotten to Frieza.

Cooler: The Legendary Super Saiyan.

Cooler gritted his teeth in frustration.

Cooler: no this can't be! But....but it is. Theirs no other way to explain this power. He is the legendary super saiyan.

Cooler the balled his hands into a fist.

Cooler: IT MEANS NOTHING THOUGH!!!!!!

Cooler pulled himself free from the mountain with enough force that some of the rock face came with him. His outburst caught the attention of Izuku who before was to busy raging out over Shallot's death to notice the tyrant was still alive. Seeing that the man who killed his friend was still alive helped to focus Izuku's rage. Unfortunately for Cooler that focus was on killing him.
Izuku let out a primal roar and charged at Cooler who was unfazed. Cooler then let out a battle cry of his own before charging at Izuku. The two titans flew at each of with such incredible speed. When the two finally collided with each other the sound from the shockwave could be heard for miles.