Ch 23

Izuku regaining his composure lost the shocked look that was on his face and got angry yet again. Izuku's aura instantly flares to life and he rockets up to the face of the now giant Lord Slug. Izuku nearly got all of the way there before moving faster then it probably should have being so big Slugs hand came and hit Izuku from the side. The attack from lord Slug hit Izuku so fast and hard that he was thrown a long was away before he was finally able to stop. Once stopped though he immediately flew at high speeds back towards Lord Slug but as Izuku got close to the Namekian he was hit again. This time the direction of Lord Slugs hand came from above causing Izuku to be thrown down into the ground.

LS: ha ha ha this is very fun! Please little Saiyan continue to fight because it is very entertaining for me!

Izuku didn't hear what it was that Lord Slug had said but he didn't need to be told to continue fighting as that was in his nature as a Saiyan. Even if Izuku wasn't running on his natural primal instincts do to being in this Ikari state he would still continue to fight because that was who he is. With a mighty roar Izuku flew out of the ground at high speeds up into the air above Lord Slug.

LS: look at who decided to stop playing in the dirt. So tell me, are you ready to give up and except your inevitable death?

Instead of saying anything Izuku instead charged up a Gigantic Breath attack and launched in directly at Lord Slug hitting him. Smoke from the attack filled the air making it hard for Izuku to see if the attack worked. He got his answer when Izuku saw two hands shoot up out of the smoke and stretch all the way up into the sky grabbing him. After grabbing Izuku out of the air Lord Slug then proceeded to pull him in closer and try to squeeze the life out of him.

LS: you should know that you have been the most entertaining fight that I have had in a long time Saiyan but it is time for this fight to end.

Slug began to squeeze even harder then he had before causing Izuku to let out a scream filled with pain. Izuku's entire body was now suffering from Lord Slug's hold and the more Izuku screamed the more Slug squeezed Izuku's body in his hands.

LS: that's it let out your roars of agony and pain as you fully come to terms with your defeat.

Izuku continued to try and fight against the grip that Lord Slug had him in.

LS: there's no use in fighting anymore, you lost this fight, you're about to lose your life and when I am done with this planet all will bow down to me! Everything will be mine!

Izuku began to think about what it would mean if Slug took control of the whole planet. He started to think about the mountains where he grew up being destroyed by Slugs power. Izuku thought about all his friends and about what could happen to them. Finally Izuku thought about Inko, the woman who decided to become a mother to him even though they hadn't known each other for very long. The thought of losing her saddened Izuku and that sadness fueled his rage which in turn fueled his strength. In a burst of anger Izuku let out a roar as his green key exploded all around him. Izuku fueled by the thoughts of losing those he carries about was now beginning to push against and overpower Lord Slug.

LS: WHAT!!!!!

Slowly but surly Lord Slugs hands began to open and get pushed away from Izuku do to his ever increasing strength beginning to overpower that of Lord Slug's Super Namekian power.

LS: WHERE!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GETTING ALL OF THIS POWER FROM?!!!!

With one last push and the mighty roar of a primal warrior Izuku pushed both of Slugs hands off of him. Now free Izuku flew towards Slugs head at speed far beyond that which he has ever shown before, speeds to such an extent that Lord Slug himself was having trouble tracking Izuku. Within less then a second Izuku reached Slugs face and with a powerful right hook hit him so hard that Slug stumbled and fell down to the ground. Do to Slugs massive body the ground shook when he hit it. Laying on his back Lord Slug wasted no time at trying to get back up.