Ch 20

Lord Slug stood at the front of his ship silently looking out of the window at the earth before breaking that silence by talking to one of his henchmen that were piloting the ship.

LS: does this planet have a military force?

The henchmen showing signs of fear as he knows what will happen to him if he answers Lord Slug wrong but still answers the questions anyway.

HM: this planet has multiple military forces Lord Slug.

LS: multiple, what do you mean multiple?

HM: well you see Lord Slug unlike other planets in the galaxy this one doesn't have a central government that runs everything but instead has multiple governments that run there own parts of the planet.

After telling Lord Slug about the earths multiple governments it was quite for a little bit before Lord Slug began to chuckle a little. That little chuckle then began to grow into a hearty laugh.

LS: this is going to be even easier then I originally that it was going to be! If they truly have multiple governments then they are divided and when they are divided the easier they will fall!

One of the other henchmen then spoke up.

HM: Lord Slug sir according to the scouter it would appear that a fairly high power level is making its way towards the ship.

As soon as the henchmen was done talking he was blasted through the chest by an energy attack from Lord Slug.

LS: never interrupt me.

Lord Slug then turned towards the same henchmen that he was talking to earlier who now looking even more frightened then he did before after seeing what Lord Slug could do to him up close and personal if he makes a mistake.

LS: you.

HM: yes Lord Slug.

LS: how did someone know we were coming?

HM: I don't know sir the cloaking device for the ship is on and working. This planet must have something that can detect us even if are ship is close.

Lord Slug then turners and looks back out the window.

LS: I guess we are going to have to work a little bit faster then if we want to catch this worlds governments off guard.

Lord Slug then turns his head back towards the henchmen.

LS: the dead one said there was a fairly high power level coming. Is it multiple or just one?

The henchmen man then ran over to the computer stepping of the dead body of his coworker to get there.

HM: the power level is coming from one person Lord Slug.

Three figures then stepped onto the bridge of the ship.

???: why don't you let us handle this person sir.

???: yes Lord Slug we can easily handle someone with a power level that low.

Lord Slug looks at the three of them before giving them a nod telling them to go handle the new comer. Not to far away from the ship is Izuku running as fast as he can it it's direction following the ki he sensed.

Izuku mind: oh wow the closer I get the more I can feel how massive the persons power is, not only that but I can also sense other strong ki signatures with the large one to and there all just as dark.

Izuku continued to run in the direction of the ki signature that he sensed until he eventually reached the destination were he felt the ki stop. In the area were the ki was now setting was what appeared to be a large spaceship in the middle of a open area in a deserted wasteland in Japan.