Ch 32

The next day the sun rose over Hosu. There laying in bed in one of the rooms at the hospital in Hosu was Teni. After passing out Izuku grabbed both her and the heroine killer bringing them both to the hospital. Currently Izuku was sitting in a chair next to Teni's bed. Izuku wanted to be there when she finally woke up. He wanted to be there to make sure she was ok. Izuku didn't wait to long though.
Teni's eyes began to twist before finally fluttering open. Her first view was the white ceiling that was above her. To be honest Teni was completely confused about where she was at. All she remembered from the night before was that she tried to fight the heroine killer and failed. After that everything's a blur.
Teni eventually realized that she was in a hospital room. She sat up in her bed and looked around. The room was your typical hospital room. Everything seemed normal until her eyes landed on something she didn't expect. There sitting in the chair next to her bed asleep was Izuku.
Teni didn't know why Izuku was there. Did he somehow find out about her getting hurt. If he did how. Teni had know idea but she did know how to find out.

Teni: Izuku.....Izuku.....Izuku!

Izuku began to stir in his sleep. He then opened his eyes and looked around. At first he looked confused as to where he was at and why he was there. That was until his eyes landed on Teni. When Izuku saw that she was awake he quickly became fully awake as well.

Izuku: Teni you're up! How are you feeling?

Teni: sore and confused. Do you know how I got here?

Izuku: of course I do I'm the one that brought you here.

Teni: you brought me to the hospital?

Izuku: yup.

Teni: how did you know that I was in trouble?

Izuku: well.......

Izuku then began to tell Teni how he found her. He explained everything. Izuku told her about how he felt the ki that was coming from the city fading. Then about how he helped out with the attack. Then lastly Izuku explained to Teni about how he found her, beat the heroine killer, and brought both of them to the hospital.
After hearing all of it Teni didn't want to believe it. It all sounded to incredible to believe, but she did believe. Teni has heard about other incredible things Izuku has done. Why would this be any different.

Teni: that power of yours is amazing.

Izuku: you think so?

Teni: I do. I mean you were able to save the city and me with it.

Izuku: thanks. It can be a bit of a handful sometimes though. It's hard to control.

Teni: so I've heard. Still you were able to beat the heroine killer with ease while I couldn't even put a scratch on her.

Izuku: why were you to fighting in the first place. I mean I love to fight for fun but you don't seem like you do so I assume there was a reason behind it.

Teni: there is.

Izuku: what is it?

Teni: looking back at it it was a stupid decision but I was just so angry.

Izuku: I know what it's like to lose control do to anger.

Teni: you do?

Izuku: yes so you can tell me anything and I promise not to judge.

Teni signed then began to talk. First she talked about her sister. About how much she looked up to her. To Teni her older sister was her hero. She wanted to be just like her. Then she told Izuku about the attack. She told him how the heroine killer attacked her sister. The attack left Teni's sister paralyzed from the waist down. It was hard for Teni to see her older sister, her hero in that state.
After leaving the hospital where her sister was being treated Teni went to her office. After sneaking in Teni found her sister's file on the heroine killer. She read the file. The more she read the angrier Teni got. That's when she decided to get revenge.
Teni then told Izuku that that was the reason she was interning in Hosu. How she went out every day and night to look for the heroine killer. How she eventually found her. Then about how she eventually lost to her.

Teni: I know it was stupid to go after her but I just wanted revenge for my sister. I wanted the heroine killer to know the same pain that my sister felt.

Izuku: do you still feel that way?

Teni: no.

Izuku: what changed?

Teni: when we fought I told the heroine killer why I was doing this and she said that true heroines don't act like that. She was right. As much as I hate to admit it she was right.

Izuku: well at least you learned something.

Teni: but I still made a mistake.

Izuku: yes but you learned from it. You can't change what happened, all you can do is try to be better going forward and it seems like you are.

All Teni could do was look at Izuku with surprise written all over her face. Who was this guy. Usually he is the easy going, fun, and board of school kind of guy. But now he was being deep. Him being the only male with powers isn't the only thing that makes him different apparently.
Before Teni could say thank you to Izuku for his kind words the door to the room opened. After that in walked three people. Two of them were heroines that Izuku didn't know. The third was Shota.

Teni: Manual and Endeavor!

Izuku: who?

Teni: Manual is the pro heroine that I'm interning with and Endeavor is also a pro heroine.

Izuku: I see.

Teni: Endeavor is also Shota's mom.

Izuku: what! Are you serious?

The one that they were talking about, Endeavor, just looked at the two. Her full attention then went to Izuku. This was the first time she has seen the male that has a quirk. Thoughts began to race through her mind. One thought in particular was at the for front though.

Endeavor mind: what kind of child could the this boy and Shota produce?