Ch 8

After Izuku saved Mina from getting hit by a run away car and getting found by the heroines again he was taken back to the police station. Once Tsukauchi, All Might, Eraserhead, and Izuku were all back at the police station the detective and two heroines took Izuku to one of the interrogation rooms so that they could finally get there questions answered without any interruptions.

Tsukauchi: alright first things first, on the way over here in the car you said your name was Izuku.

Izuku: yup, that's correct.

Tsukauchi: well do you have a last name?

Izuku: yes, my last name is Midoriya.

Tsukauchi: so your full name is Izuku Midoriya?

Izuku: yup.

Tsukauchi: tell me Izuku, why were you stealing apples.

Izuku: stealing?

Tsukauchi: yes stealing, why?

Izuku: what is stealing?

Tsukauchi: do you really not know what stealing is?

Izuku: yes, could you please explain it to me.

While detective Tsukauchi explains to Izuku exactly what stealing is the other two heroines are on the other side of the one way glass talking to each other.

AM: if this isn't all an act then it would seem that the young boy is highly in educated.

Shouta: it would seem so.

Back in the room with Tsukauchi and Izuku, Tsukauchi just got done explaining what stealing is to Izuku.

Izuku: I see, so since I didn't give the apple guy money for his apples and just took them I stole.

Tsukauchi: correct, now why did you......

Izuku: can I ask a question?

Tsukauchi: what is it?

Izuku: what exactly is money?

Shouta: this is going to be a long day.

Tsukauchi then went on to give Izuku a quick explanation as to what money is.

Izuku: oh ok, so if you want something that someone is selling you need to give them the money the want for it.

Tsukauchi: yes, now back to what I was saying although I think I know the answer to it, why were you stealing?

Izuku: I didn't know the apples belonged to someone, I was just hungry and saw them so I decided to have one.

Tsukauchi: I figured as much, now I want to get to why you don't know all this stuff so I would like to ask you about your parents and home life.

Izuku: what do you what to know?

Tsukauchi: first off, who are your parents and were are they?

Izuku: well I never knew my mother so I really can't tell you anything about her.

Tsukauchi: and what about your father.

Izuku: well my fathers name is Hisashi Midoriya.

Tsukauchi: and were is he at right now?

Izuku: I don't really know.

Tsukauchi: are you say he left.

Izuku: yup, he said that he was going see his teacher.

Tsukauchi: and were is that?

Izuku: I don't know, I said I wanted to go with him but he said I couldn't.