Ch 22

PM: and that will be it for the second round of the UA sports festival! Now that we know all of the students that will be competing in the final round we round of the tournament we will be taking a small launch break!

After the announcement of the small break they had Aizawa, who was in the room with Present Mic, left so that she could take a walk. Present Mic was going to tag along with her but Aizawa told the other girl that she wanted to take a walk by herself. The reason that Shouta Aizawa wanted to walk alone is because she needed time to think and what she was thinking about was pretty important.

Shouta mind: where the hell is Midoriya at, why would he just run off like this!

At this point Aizawa is walking next to a window that gives a great view of Japan but Shouta was paying attention and just kept walking with her head face in front of her. That was until a flash of green energy lit up the sky and the ground shook a little bit. Aizawa was surprised that it happened but she knew exactly what it was because she saw this before. Aizawa remembered this same thing happening at the USJ and knew exactly who did it.

Shouta mind: Midoriya what the hell are you doing over there!?!

???: so that's where the boy ran off to.

Shouta was so deep in thought that she didn't realize that someone had walked up right next to her. Surprised Aizawa wiped her head to the side as quick as her bandages would allow only to relax a little when she saw Principal Nezu standing there.

Nezu: I wonder what Mr.Midoriya is up to over there?

At this very moment Izuku was staring down Lord Slug while in his ikari state after just killing all three of his strongest soldiers.

LS: well it seems that you were able to handle those weaklings like they were nothing but let's see how well you do against a Super Namekian like myself.

Izuku wasn't fazed by what he said because right now all that he wanted to do was ripe this Lord Slug apart.

LS: what's the matter Saiyan, got nothing to say?

Now this did get through to Izuku. This Lord Slug just call him a Saiyan, why would he do that. Izuku was confused by this but as quickly as that confusion came it was go again as Izuku's primal side was just to strong at the moment to be held back.

LS: come monkey and show me what you got!

And with that Izuku let out a primal roar of anger and rage.

LS: that's it, get angry.

Izuku not hesitating even a little bit stomps his foot into the ground and the uses the edge of that hole to help push him off of the ground launching himself at Lord Slug like a bat out of hell. In just a instant Izuku had reached Slug and proceeded to tackle him sending them both crashing right through the inside of the ship. What Izuku didn't expect though was Lord Slug planting his feet on the ground and physically stopping them from crashing through the rest of the ship.

LS: impressive power you have no wonder you beat my men. Seeing this I think it's only fair to show you a little bit of my own strength.

With that Lord Slug quickly preforms on upper cut landing a clean hit in Izuku stomach. The punch caused Izuku to gasp for air but he quickly composed himself and proceeded to throw a wild haymaker aiming for Slugs head. Slug saw this attack coming and easily avoided it by ducking under the attack.

LS: not bad, it seems like you have a lot of fight fighting spirit.

Lord Slug then quickly planted a straight right punch in Izuku's face.