Ch 19

The week leading up to the sports festival was normal. None of the classes at UA changed to help prepare students for the up coming event. Izuku could tell however that everyone was taking the whole thing seriously though as he could see that all of his class has been training extra hard for the event. Izuku like seeing that as it meant that there was a good chance that he would get an amazing challenge. Ever since Izuku came to the city he saw that girls had different kinds of powers then he and his father have and ever since then Izuku has been wanting to fight against them to see how well he does.

Izuku mind: this sports festival is the perfect opportunity to fight against these new and different abilities! I just hope my training that I have done has gotten me ready for the events!

Ever since Izuku discovered his massive leap in power he has been leaving the city and going into the near by woods to train every morning. Izuku went back to doing his basic exercises with boulders like he did when he lived in the mountains. Izuku would then do what his father called shadow boxing and finally Izuku would end the morning training with ki control meditation. Hisashi was very clear about Izuku needing to learn how to control his power.

Izuku mind: dad said that if I don't stay in control then a lot of people could end up getting hurt because of me but every time I gain control of the strength I have it grows even stronger that I barely can contain it. But like dad said people could get hurt so I will continue to try and keep it under control.

After Izuku would finish his morning training he would head back to the apartment which didn't take him long thanks to his unbelievable speed. Once there Izuku would eat the breakfast that Inko made for him, then he would get cleaned up, dressed, say goodbye and head to school. Once at school the day would go by the exact same way, the students of class 1A would go to all of there classes throughout the day and Izuku would be board because he doesn't know what is going on. Izuku has been getting better though, not by much yet, but Izuku can now some what follow along in the class. This is all thinks to the after school classes that he had to take with Ms.Aizawa.

Izuku mind: man if it wasn't for those extra classes with Ms.Aizawa I don't think I would have lasted very long an any of my classes.

The class eventually ended and all of class 1A was getting ready to leave to go to lunch but as soon as some of them tried to leave the room they were stopped by a crowd of girls that were gathered around the classroom door.

Izuku mind: wow they all must have ran here fast to get from there classes to ares considering Toru said that all of the first years have the same type of schedule as us.

Iida: why are you all standing outside are classrooms door, is there something we can help you with?

That's when a girl with purple hair that looked suspiciously like Ms.Aizawa stepped to the front of the group of girls.

???: well I can't speak for everyone here but I'm here to check out my composition and I just have to say that I'm not impressed.

Izuku was now curious about this girl as she was giving off a confident aura but Izuku could feel that her ki was relatively low compared to others in his class.

Izuku mind: I've learned since coming here that these girls have powers that don't really on ki energy to use them so I wonder what her power could be that would make her so confident that she could beat a stronger opponent?

Izuku got a little closer so that he could observe what was going on better. However as soon as he got closer the purple haired girl spotted him and began to talk to him directly.

???: oh so the boy that supposedly as a quirk is still here.

Izuku: hello I'm Izuku it's nice to meet you.