Ch 31

After the fight between Izuku and Shallot, the next few days went roughly the same. Izuku would wake up and do his normal morning routine. He would then get some breakfast and scarf it down while the other students would watch in a mix of amazement and discussed. After that Izuku would continue with his training on controlling his ki. He would go out to the clearing and meditate like he always did. But like every other time Izuku would gain an inch with his progress but then immediately lose a mile. Today was different though. As the end of the week of the internship was drawing near Izuku's daily routine was about to be thrown a curve ball. The day started off the same though. It was when the day was ending that things changed.
Izuku was at the clearing meditating like he had been doing during the whole internship. Just like ever other time though he would only be able to control a mere fraction of his full power. As the day drew to an end Master Mutaito decided that Izuku had done enough.

MM: that's enough training for today Izuku.

Izuku: but I'm close, I know it. I just need a little more time.

MM: and you'll get that time along with the full control over your ki. But for right now you need rest.

Izuku: I can continue though.

MM: remember Izuku that rest and recovery is just as important as training in the path to strength.

Izuku: right.

Master Mutaito walked up and put his hand on Izuku's shoulder.

MM: there will come a time when you are able to control your power. You can't however rush your training to get to that point. When it comes to control you must take the training slow in order to succeed.

Izuku just nodded his head showing that he understood.

MM: well now that training is done how about dinner?

Izuku: YEAH!!!

Not waiting for Master Mutaito Izuku took off in the direction of the school. All Master Mutaito could do was watch in amusement. That was until Izuku stopped dead in his tracks. Now Mutaito watched in slit confusion as Izuku just stood there. Eventually he walked up to Izuku.

MM: are you all right Izuku?

Izuku didn't say anything and just turned in the direction of Hosu City. He looked off in that direction for a little while before he finally spoke again.

Izuku: somethings happening.

MM: what do you mean?

Izuku: I don't know but I feel a bunch of ki signatures getting weaker.

MM: now that you mention it I feel it to.

Izuku: there dying!

MM: not necessarily but if something doesn't happen soon they could.

Izuku: I need to go.

MM: Izuku I'm not going to even attempt to try and stop you but I will warn you.

Izuku: warn me?

MM: yes, don't use your full power. I doubt you'll need to but still if you use your full power you could lose control and end up hurting someone.

Izuku: got it, no full power.

MM: and be careful.

Izuku: you don't need to worry about me old man.

With that Izuku's ki flared to life around him. Then in an explosion of power Izuku took off into the air heading in the direction of Hosu. It wouldn't take him long to get there at the speed he was going. When he got to Hosu though Izuku was met with a sight that he didn't expect. There in front of him was a picture of a city on fire.

Izuku: what's going on here?

As he was flying over the city Izuku spotted something out of the corner of his eye. When he turned to get a better look Izuku saw a mother and her child being chased. The one doing the chasing was the same type of creature that Izuku fought back at the USJ. Wasting no time Izuku rocketed down and landed between the two and the Nomu. With a flick of his wrist Izuku completely disintegrated the creature with one ki blast.

Izuku: are you two alright?

Mother: yes, thank you.

Izuku: you might want to find a place to hide it seems pretty dangerous out right now.

Mother: right!

The mother then ran off with her child leaving Izuku by himself. Izuku closed his eyes and concentrated on his surroundings. He felt all of the creatures like the Nomu that were around the city.

Izuku mind: there seems to be a lot of them here. But with my new power I should easily be able to deal with them.

Izuku then opened his eyes. Next his ki came to life around him as his body was enveloped in a flaming green aura. Then fast then the eye could see Izuku flew all around the city. Using his ability to sense ki Izuku flew to every spot a Nomu was at, took care of it, then quickly flew off again. He did this so fast that no one even saw him. The pro heroines that were fighting the Nomu's were left stunned. One minute the were in a heated battle, the next the creature was in ashes at their feet.
In no time at all Izuku managed to take care of all the Nomu. He then landed on the top of a building overlooking the entire city. Izuku sat and watched as the Heroines finished putting out the fires started by the Nomu.

Izuku: it looks like that takes care of that. Now it's time that I get back.........

Izuku was cut off when he felt a familiar ki signature. It was close by and fading fast. In a burst of speed Izuku rocketed in the fading ki's direction.
At that moment a weak Teni was on the ground wounded. Standing over her was her attacker the famed heroine killer.

HK: such a shame that one so young has already went down the wrong path as a heroine. But at least your death will be a example to others.

The heroine killer brought her sword over her head and prepared to stab down at Teni. All Teni could do was close her eyes and wait. As the heroine killer went for the kill though the sound of a sonic boom was heard. Next thing Teni knew the heroine killer laid unconscious against the wall.

Teni: what happened?

???: you ok Iida?

Teni heard the familiar voice speak to her. She turned to see Izuku leaning down next to her.

Teni: Midoriya?

After seeing that it was Izuku that came to her rescue Teni passed out.