Ch 29

Shallot just walked out of the main training area of Master Mutaito's school. Once out of the main part of the building Shallot began to make his way to somewhere more secluded so that he could be alone. It's not that he hated anyone at the dojo, of course he didn't particularly like anyone at the dojo ether, Shallot just preferred to be alone.
As he was making his way to a place where he could be alone his something plagued his mind. He didn't understand why he couldn't get his mind off of it. It truly seemed like it was hot-wired to be there.

Shallot mind: who was that guy?

Shallot's mind continued to run threw his encounter with Izuku. Over and over again from start to finish it would play in his mind. But the scenes weren't the biggest thing that Shallot couldn't forget. What was staying with him the most even now was the felling that Izuku gave him.

Shallot mind: when I was near him my fists couldn't stop shaking. I wasn't scared though. What I felt wasn't fear, no what I felt was excitement. It was excitement, it was thrill. The thrill of a good fight. But why would I want to fight him?

Currently Shallot is suffering from a case of amnesia. He has had it ever since Master Mutaito and his students found him in the woods.

Shallot's mind: this isn't the first time I have had these feelings before. When I watch those heroines on tv or the students training the feeling come back. The feeling that I would be satisfied by a good fight.

Shallot then got to the door that existed towards the back of the dojo and into the woods. When he was right in front of the door and about to leave he stopped.

Shallot mind: but these feelings weren't as strong until he showed up. It was like my instincts were going crazy.

Shallot then let out a frustrated sigh.

Shallot: hopefully my memories come back soon so that all of this can finally make sense.

Shallot trying to put everything out of his mind finally opened the back door and left the dojo. Walking through the woods Shallot used the view of nature that surrounded him as a way to keep his mind off of everything. This method worked. At least it did for a little bit.
Shallot's peaceful walk was interrupted when he began to feel Izuku's power again. It was close. In fact if Shallot was right then Izuku's power is coming from exactly where he was going.

Shallot: the clearing?

This new information got Shallot on edge. Only just a little bit though. You see Shallot had grown quite found of the clearing ever since he discovered it. He tended to visit it everyday. It was actually the place he was heading when he left the dojo.
The thought of Izuku being there though didn't sit well with him. Not one bit. Shallot remembered how Izuku's ki felt back at the dojo. It was wild and untamed. A ki like that would be dangerous to a place like the clearing.
It didn't take long for Shallot to reach the clearing. He wasn't in to much of a hurry do to feeling Mutaito's ki also at the clearing while he made his way there. Even though he felt the old mans ki he still got there a little faster the he normally would. As much respect that he had for the old man for helping him Shallot still knew that in terms of raw power that Izuku had him beat. So even if Mutaito was there Shallot knew he couldn't stop Izuku if he had to.
Shallot stopped just out side there clearing when he arrived. The sight that he came across surprised him enough to stop him in his tracks. There sitting on one of the bigger rocks with his legs crossed was Izuku. Standing just behind him and to the side was Master Mutaito. The old man just seemed to be watching Izuku as he meditated and focused on controlling his power.

Shallot mind: I guess the old man decided to start his training as early as he could. But why do it here? I mean if he loses control then that's it for the clearing.

Shallot continued to watch the two from the shadows as to not be seen. He didn't want them to know he was there. But one of them already did even if Shallot didn't know it himself.

MM Mind: so Shallot you have been coming to the clearing all this time. I thought you might have been. And judging by how fast you got here you were worried about what might happen with Izuku training here. It's good to see that there are still those who love nature and want to protect it.

Mutaito then turned his attention back to Izuku to watch his training closely. The training was quite. Nether the old man or Shallot said a thing as Izuku concentrated on his ki. After what seemed like a while Shallot finally began to leave.

Shallot mind: it doesn't look like anything is happening today but I'll make sure to keep a close eye on him.

Not to long after Shallot left Izuku finally opened his eyes again. When he did Izuku had a look of disappointment on his face.

MM: it seems you weren't able to do it.

Izuku: you told to draw out all of my power but it seems like I can only do that when I'm......

MM: when you're mad.

Izuku: I thought we talked about letting me finish my own sentences.

MM: for now you can only draw out your full power when you're angry but in time I'm sure you'll be able to do it even in a calm state.

Izuku: (sigh) if you say so.

MM: I do say so. Now let's get something to eat.

Hearing this Izuku's demeanor perked up and he jumped up into the air off of the rock that he was sitting on.

Izuku: FOOD!!! LETS EAT!!!

To say that everyone at the dojo was surprised would be an understatement. All a lot of them could do was watch as both Izuku and Shallot scarfed down as much food as they could. There wasn't a dish that wasn't whipped clean by the two of them.

Student 1: my god there's two of them now.

Student 2: I thought it was bad enough with just Shallot but now the new guy to.

Student 3: are food bill is going to go threw the roof.

Student 4: what are we going to do.

As the two of them eat there dinner only one person didn't seem to be bothered by them. That person was Mutaito. All he did as the two ate was eat himself. All be it at a slower pace with less food and more table manners. Mutaito only stopped once while eating and that was to address the rest of his students.

MM: you all better start eating before Shallot and Izuku eat all of it before you even get one bit.

He didn't raise his voice when he spoke. He didn't have to because as soon as he was done the students all started to dig in. The all must have realized that he was right and wanted to make sure to at least fill there stomachs a little bit. It would be bad if they had to start training in the morning on an empty stomach.

Izuku: hey so how did you get so strong?

The question was random and came out of nowhere but everyone knew who Izuku was talking to.

Shallot: I don't know.

Izuku: what?

Izuku was confused but that's when Mutaito spoke up.

MM: Izuku, Shallot is suffering from a case of amnesia.

Izuku: amwhata?

Shallot: (sigh) it means I can't remember anything you idiot.

Izuku: oh I get it.

Shallot: good for you.

Izuku: let's fight.

Shallot: what!?

Izuku: since you can't remember how you got so strong we should fight so that maybe that will jog your memory.

All Shallot could do was look at Izuku like he was a complete idiot. However he would be lying if he said he didn't want to fight him. After a few minutes of contemplating it Shallot finally gave in. Shallot looked Izuku dead in his eyes.

Shallot: fine let's fight.