Ch 48

Around the sight where the tree of might stood tall before eventually being destroyed rubble still littered the area. Rubble from buildings destroyed when the tree of might grew. It has been a few days since the whole incident and clean up crews weren't even close to being half way done. This would turn out to be a blessing in disguise for the workers.
A little ways away from the center of the whole incident a massive pile a debris and rubble sat. Then a small rock slowly rolled down off the pile. This was then followed by a slightly bigger rock that rolled off the pile of debris. The pattern continued like this until even the massive rocks in the pile began moving. Then out of nowhere an arm reaches out from inside the pile.
The person that said arm belonged to the slowly began to pull themselves out from under all the rubble. As the figure rose up we see that it's a very muscular man. He has black unruly hair and is wearing almost nothing. The only thing he has on is some kind of black compression shorts and the remains of a type of armor.

Turles: well it would seem I managed to survive that last attack from Broly.

Yes the figure that just pulled himself out of the rubble was none other than the saiyan space pirate Turles. He didn't come out un harmed though. Turles's wounds were still aching from the pain inflicted on him by Broly. However Turles paid them no mind as he was a warrior and was used to pain. Besides there was another matter that was more important at the moment. Turles looked at his hand before squeezing it into a fist.

Turles: it would seem that when the tree was destroyed I lost all the Godly power that I had gained from it. I'm still far stronger then I was before do to my fight with Broly but I'm still nowhere near what I was with the fruit. Damnit I had plans in place for when I gained the trees godly power and now all that's ruined.

Turles then began to remember how he was able to trick Cooler into killing his own brother. How all it took was a few rumors of Frieza wanting to take out Cooler. It was so simple for Turles.

Turles: after Frieza was removed from the picture all that was left was Cooler and with the trees power I could have killed him too. Then all of Frieza's and Cooler's men would have been mine. But now, now I can't do anything.

Turles dropped his fist down by his side while a scowl appeared on his face. He couldn't help but think about Broly and how much he hated him for ruining his plans. That is until he really started to think about Broly. Turles began to remember the power that he had shown during there fight. That was when Turles began to have an idea.

Turles: if I can't beat Cooler then maybe I can get The Legendary Super Saiyan to do it for me.

At that moment in another part of Japan we see Aizawa walking down the halls of UA. As she was walking it was clear to any and all who saw her that she was deep in thought. What she was so focused on was the information that she and Nezu had gained from Endeavor.

Flashback

Aizawa: why do you want information on Midoriya?And why not just go to the police for it?

Endeavor: why do you think I want information on the boy, this Midoriya is the first male to ever have a quirk. As for your second question, I have a feeling that UA knows more then the they do.

Nezu: well I don't see any harm in telling her what we know.

Aizawa: I do, we need to keep this information as close as possible for the boys sake.

Nezu: don't worry so much Aizawa, sure Endeavor is ruff around the edges but she's still a heroine.

Aizawa: maybe so but the less people who know about this the better.

Nezu: that's always a good way to keep information from getting out but a good way to gain information is a exchange of it.

Aizawa: what're you talking about?

Nezu then turned and looked at the tall figure that was Endeavor.

Nezu: I'm sure you'll be willing to tell us what you know in exchange for what we know.

Endeavor: fine.

So the three began to talk on the matter that was Izuku. Aizawa went first and told Endeavor everything that she and the other teachers had learned about Izuku so far. Once she was done it was Endeavor's turn. She began to talk about everything that she saw at the giant tree incident. Unlike Aizawa though Endeavor didn't have as much information so she didn't talk as long.
Even though Endeavor didn't have as much info what she did tell the other two did end up being pretty important. Not only did Izuku have power but they knew his father did to. But now thinks to Endeavor they learned that there were two other males with power as well. In total they now knew of four males who have power. And on top of all of that.

Nezu: I'm beginning to believe that this power they possess isn't in fact a quirk.

Endeavor: then what is it?

Nezu: that is the question isn't it?

Flashback End

Aizawa had made it to her class room and opened the door. At this time her students were in the lunch room. This left Aizawa to sit at her desk alone with her thoughts.

Aizawa mind: so Midoriya and his father aren't the only ones with power. Midoriya seems to know the other two as well and Nezu believes that they don't have quirks but something else instead.

Aizawa put her elbows on her desk as she buried her face in her hands.

Aizawa: I don't get paid enough for this.