Ch 27

The day had finally came were the students of UA would go a spend a week with the heroine that they had decided to intern with or in Izuku's case the master he is going to go finish his training with. Currently all of class 1A were standing in the train station together, with the exception of a few girls that ether didn't need to leave Mustafar or were already at there internships. Izuku was with the girls in his class at the train station as well wanting to say goodbye and wish them all good luck. Just a few weeks ago Izuku would also have had to ride the train like the rest of his class as well but now that he has discovered a way to fly using his ki Izuku doesn't need to rely on transportation vehicles anymore. Currently Aizawa was talking to the class so Izuku decided to wait to wish them all luck when his teacher was done.

Aizawa: and that's pretty much it so all of you make sure to stay out of trouble got it.

Aizawa the turned her head a little to the left and looked directly at Izuku who was now nervously chuckling a little bit under her gaze.

Aizawa: and I mean all of you.

Class 1A: yes Sensei!

Aizawa: (sigh) all right then all of you better get going now, there's really no need to stand around here anymore.

With that said Aizawa took her leave and left class 1A by themselves. As soon as she was gone though is when Izuku began to say his goodbyes and told everybody in the class good luck at there internships. After all was said and done with Izuku saying goodbye and seeing everyone off it was now time for him to leave. Izuku turned around and made his way towards the train stations exit. Once outside Izuku looked for a secluded spot that he could take off from.

Izuku mind: I still don't see why I have to hide my ability to use ki to fly but for some reason mom thinks it's for the best so I guess I'll keep it hidden for now.

As Izuku was thinking to himself he made his way into an alleyway not to far from the train station and took off into the air. There was one problem though and that was that Izuku was so deep in thought that he didn't notice the homeless man in the alley when he started flying. The man watched as Izuku lifted up into the air and took off. After that the man glanced back and forth from where Izuku flew into the air and the bottle that he had in his hand. After a few moments the man finally just threw the bottle into the dumpster he was leaning against before getting up and walking off.

Man: it's time to start getting my life together know that I am hallucinating men flying.

Thanks to Izuku being able to fly the trip between Mustafar and the outskirts of Japan took almost no time at all. Once at the outskirts of Japan Izuku began to try and sense any strong ki signatures in the area in the hopes of fully finding Master Mutaito. After a few minutes Izuku was able to feel a ki signature that was around the same power as his dad's. Not only that put there was another ki signature near that one that was on the same level as his own.

Izuku: one of those two must be Master Mutaito!

Izuku then took off flying at high speeds in the direction of the two people he felt. As he was flying Izuku also gained a big grin on his face.

Izuku mind: even if one of those two aren't Master Mutaito then there is still a good chance that I can get a good fight out of them. I'M SO PUMPED UP FOR THIS.

After only a minute of flying Izuku descended from the sky and touched back down onto the ground. After landing Izuku looked up at the building that was now right in front of him. The building didn't look like it hand anything special about it at least not to Izuku. The building didn't even have a sign on it saying what it was. Nope all Izuku could tell just by looking at it was that it was a building in the mild of the woods.