Ch 58

Nail thought he knew pain. Growing up being training to be a warrior for his people he was introduced to what he thought was pain. But all of that was nothing compared to this. It was nothing compared to what Cooler could inflict upon him. Now Nail was being introduced to true pain by Cooler himself.
Currently Cooler had a beaten and broken Nail held up in the air by his scarf with one arm. Cooler's other arm was also being used to repeatably hit Nail in the gut with light upper cuts. Though they were light attacks from Cooler that doesn't mean they were to Nail. In fact Coolers light attacks were enough for Nail to feel unimaginable pain.
For most in this situation there minds would be on the pain of it all or how they were going to get out of the situation or even self pity. Nail wasn't like others, his mind wasn't on any of that, no his mind was still focused on the safety of his people and of the Grand Elder. Even with being subjected to the most pain he's ever felt in his life Nail was still thinking of others and how he's going to be able to help them. Unfortunately it would seem that time is going to run out for the Namekian warrior before he gets the chance.
Cooler then out of nowhere stops beating Nail. The act honestly caught the Namekian off guard as he believed the tyrant was going to beat him to death. But he wasn't, now instead he was just standing there looking at him. Cooler continued to just stand there for what Nail felt was an eternity. But it wasn't and eventually Cooler did speak.

Cooler: well it looks as if you can no longer provide any real entertainment for me and while I could continue just beating you to death I think I'll just end it now. Then I'll continue my gathering of the dragon balls.

Hearing this Nail truly believe that this was the end for him. Nail watched as Cooler raised his hand for the final blow. The one that would end it all.

Nail mind: Grand Elder...........

Nail slowly closed his eyes fully excepting his fate.

Nail mind: forgive me.

Cooler went for the final attack. Before the attack hit though something moving at blinding speed shot past the tyrant and carried Nail away. This was the only thing that happened all day that truly shocked Cooler.

Cooler: what? What was that?

Looking away from his hand Cooler saw a figure standing a little ways away from him with Nail. The figure had green hair and was wearing the newest model of his soldier's armor.

Cooler: who are you?

Cooler watched as the figure laid Nail down on the ground before standing back up. The figure then turned to face Cooler. He didn't say a thing and instead just looked at Cooler with a battle hardened expression. To his annoyance Cooler was about to ask again until someone else gave him his answer.

???: Izuku!

Cooler didn't recognize the second voice but then came a third that was familiar to him.

Turles: don't just go flying in like that you idiot!

Both Turles and the one that was unknown to Cooler flew past him. The two then proceeded to land next to the one called Izuku. The events of today definitely took a weird turn Cooler thought. The tyrant some what expected the people not to want to tell him about the dragon balls. He even expected some of them to fight. But to see one of his subordinates that he heard was dead was not one of the things he expected. Plus said subordinate didn't have his usual crew and instead two complete strangers with him.

Cooler mind: this is shaping up to be a more interesting then I first thought.

Over with Izuku along with Shallot and Turles who just arrived they were looking down at the wounded Namekian. Well Izuku and Shallot were, Turles honestly didn't care. Unlike Turles though Izuku cared a great deal. So much so that he was beginning to get seriously angry, a fact that was seen by both Shallot and Turles. However before Izuku went to far the Namekian opened his eyes.
At that moment everything in Nails body hurt though to his shock he was still alive. Opening his eyes he could see Three figures standing over him. One of the three figures then kneeled down next to him after they saw him looking at them.

Nail: are you three the ones I have to thank for saving my life.

Shallot: don't look at us........

Shallot gestured to both him and Turles.

Shallot: it was all Izuku here. He's the one that got to you in time.

Nail then saw that Shallot now gestured to the one that had knelt down next to him.

Nail: I see.....thank you.

Izuku: there's no need for that, I mean I wasn't able to get to you in time to prevent........

Izuku then stopped to look over Nails broken body and the Namekian understood what he was talking about.

Nail: maybe but if it wasn't for you that monster would have killed me......

Then images of all the Namekian's killed by Cooler began to flash through Nails mind. So many innocent lives lost. So many deaths that he and the other Namekian warriors couldn't prevent.

Nail: killed me just like he killed so many of my people.

It was here that Nail began to go into a coughing fit. The cough was so bad that blood was coming out of his mouth.

Shallot: he needs medical attention right now.

A worried Izuku then turned and looked at Shallot.

Izuku: but where is he going to get that?

Turles who had been quite this hole time spoke up.

Turles: if you get him to more of his kind I'm sure they can heal him.

Turles may have spoken but he still didn't take his eyes off of Cooler.

Shallot: that's a good idea.

Turles: of course it is.

Shallot: Izuku take the guy to get some help.

Izuku: right!

Turles: WHAT!!!

The dying Namekian may not have drew his attention but Izuku leaving sure did.

Turles: he can't le.........

Before Turles got the chance to finish his sentence Izuku picked up Nail and shot off into the sky. He then watched as Izuku raised away. Most likely flying towards the nearest place with more of the planets inhabitants. When Izuku became a small speck in the sky before disappearing Turles turned to Shallot with anger written all over his face.

Turles: why did you tell him to leave!

Turles had almost gotten right in Shallot's face when he asked the question.

Shallot: what are you so angry about?

Turles: what am I so angry about, what am I so angry about! You mean other then the fact that you just let my trump card fly away!

Shallot: trump card?

Turles: yes trump card! Broly was my plan to defeat Cooler! With his power we could have easily won! But now you've gone and let him fly off!

Shallot: that's what you're so angry about?

Turles: yes!

Shallot just shook his head in disbelief.

Turles: what!?!

Shallot: I told you before that I can handle this guy. Now would you be quiet and..........

This time it was Shallot who was cut off, though not by Turles. No he was cut off by the sounds of laughter coming from Cooler himself. Obviously the tyrant found the idea of them being able to beat him amusing. Seeing the tyrant laugh was actually unsettling for Turles. The space pirate then turned to Shallot.

Turles: you really think you can take him?

Shallot turned his head to look at Turles.

Shallot: yeah.

Both Turles and Shallot then turned there heads to look at Cooler.

Turles: good because my trump card just flew away.

Can Shallot really beat Cooler or is it a pointless fight? Can Izuku get Nail help he needs in time? What will Turles do now that his plan has already fallen apart? Find out next time in Legendary Izuku.