Ch 38

At a random field out in the middle of nowhere not even in Japan all was quite. In this field seemingly untouched by man everything was still. The land was peaceful and beautiful. That is until the ground was struck by a stray ki blast. The explosion from the attack chased away all sense of calmness from the area.
Not so high above the open field is where the Ki blast originated from. Up in the sky to streaks could just barely be seen by the trained eye darting back and forth. Every few seconds theses two streaks would then collide with each other. If someone who wasn't trained in ki were to watch this all they would see would be the shock waves from the collision. Maybe not even that.
To a novice or a beginner trained in ki would probably be able to see the streaks. To a master or someone with advanced ki control they would be able to see that the two streaks were in fact to beings. One with black spiky hair and a brown monkey tail. The other a hulking figure with green spiky hair who used to have a green monkey tail but do to circumstances lost it.
The two beings in the air are in fact Shallot and Izuku. Ever since Master Mutaito had the feeling of danger coming both of earths resident warriors have amped up there training regimen. The two even began sparring with on another in order to help themselves improve faster.
At first the two were sparring in the sky's above Master Mutaito's school. But do to the shock waves, explosions, yelling, and stray ki blasts that quickly ended. Master Mutaito didn't want his school destroyed in the process of Izuku and Shallot's training to get stronger. Because of this the two decided that when they spared, which was nearly every day, they would go and find a secluded spot out in the world. After many days of training in different areas the two of them eventually came across this open field which they are now in the process of destroying.
Izuku and Shallot rocketed at each other at blinding speed. When the two met in the middle each of them threw a powerful attack. Shallot a right cross, Izuku a left round kick. The two blocked each other's attack and held the position for a brief moment. The two then immediately went into trading blows with one another. Towards the end of this exchange Shallot landed a hard knee into Izuku's abdomen. This attack however didn't stop Izuku from grabbing Shallot with both hands and head butting him. The two then quickly floated away from each other gaining distance.

Izuku: that was a good hit Shallot, you're one tough opponent. The toughest I faced so far.

Shallot: and you're a dirty fighter with no real combat skills.

Izuku: hey!

Shallot: did you really have to head but me?

Izuku: it worked didn't it?

Shallot really couldn't argue with that logic.

Izuku: besides most of my martial arts training revolved around ki control and not much else.

Shallot: well it definitely shows.

Izuku: hey!

Shallot: let's get back to work.

Izuku: right!

Shallot and Izuku again took a fighting stance in the sky's above the field. Shallot's stance didn't resemble any fighting style found on earth. Shallot still not remembering anything about himself still doesn't understand how he knows how to fight, it just comes naturally to him. Izuku had also gotten into a fighting stance. Unlike Shallot who's stance looks like an actual fighting stance, Izuku's looked like he was about to fight a wild animal. This is most likely do to Izuku fighting animals as training after he lost track of his father.
Once the two were in there respective fighting stances they both waited. What each of them were waiting on was the right moment to attack. They both knew how important it was to wait for the right moment to make a move. Unfortunately for Izuku his excitement and wild nature made waiting difficult even after Mutaito's training. Not wanting to wait another minute Izuku let out a wild battle cry and charged Shallot.
Shallot was a little surprised by this but didn't let it distract him. He waited until Izuku was right on him before he to attacked. Shallot attacked with fast, sharp and well timed strikes. He attacked with the skills of a trained warrior. Izuku on the other hand attacked like a wild man. This wasn't totally a bad thing though. This made Izuku hard to read as his moves were nearly unpredictable. Then add that to Izuku's natural speed and strength. All this made Izuku just as good of a warrior as Shallot.

Shallot: you're moves are sloppy.

Izuku: yet you still haven't beaten me.

Shallot: I've been holding back.

Izuku: me too.

Shallot: what!

The two of them continued to fight for an hour or so. As they fought neither one of them was able to beat the other. Shallot no matter how hard he tried just couldn't overpower Izuku. Izuku couldn't win because half of his focus was on not losing control of his power. Eventually the two had to call it quits for the morning on account of Izuku needing to get to school.

Shallot: I don't see the need for you to go to that school. With danger looming over us we need to be spending all are time training.

Izuku: mom wants me to go to school, it makes her happy and her being happy makes me happy. Besides the old man told us that while training is good, rest is just as important.

Shallot: it still seems like a wast of time to me.

Izuku: it can get pretty boring but it also gives me plenty of time to sleep.

Shallot just looked at Izuku like he's an idiot. Going to school just to sleep. Shallot didn't understand how Izuku was so strong with the type of mind set that he had.

Izuku: plus they have free food.

Shallot mind: well maybe it's not so bad.