Ch 62

With a powerful punch landing on his face and a loud cracking noise from flesh and bone hitting flesh and bone Izuku went flying back. With very little time Izuku couldn't recover from that blow for even a second before all three of Coolers goons were attacking him again. Sauzer came in with jabs and crosses thrown in rapid succession. Izuku managed to dodge every one of them but before he could counter strike Naise came in from the side trying to hit him with a round kick to the back of the head. Izuku managed to duck under the attack before turning and push kicking the him away. This unfortunately left Izuku open to get put into a bear hug from behind by Dore effectively restraining him.

Dore: you left yourself wide open kid.

Sauzer without hesitation came flying in and immediately hit Izuku with a side kick to the face. The blow hit him hard enough that Izuku dropped Nail. Realizing what he had done immediately Izuku waisted no time reacting. First he flung his head backwards effectively hitting Dore in the noise. This caused the brut to let go allowing Izuku to hit Sauzer with a wild haymaker that sent him flying. Then for good measure Izuku grabbed the still dazed Dore and threw him at Naise who was already charging back in.
After getting the three off his back for the moment Izuku put a lot of his ki into a small burst of speed. With that speed he caught up to the falling Namekian and caught him before he hit the ground. Now back on the ground Izuku looked at his companion to make sure he was all right.

Nail: leave me. Save yourself, save your friends.

Izuku: I told you before, that's not happening. But I am going to have to put you down so that I can deal with these guys quicker.

Izuku then, moving at a brisk pace, found a hidden spot for Nail to rest out of harm's reach.

Izuku: now I'll be back soon, you just focus on resting.

Before Nail could say anything Izuku shot into the air. All three of Cooler's goons were starting to pull themselves together. By the time they did Izuku was already back and floating right in front of them.

Dore: you made a big mistake coming back kid.

A smirk formed on his face as he said this.

Naise: yeah haha you should have ran away while you had the chance.

Sauzer: quite talk you two and let's finish this already.

With that all three flew at Izuku with the sole intent to defeat him, permanently. They were all confident in their strength to do so considering how easily they were beating him before. The only problem is that the three didn't take into account that Izuku was more worried about Nail at the time then he was about beating them. That lack of insight was their biggest mistake.
Izuku remained motionless as a three flew at him. Even when they were in rage and winding up their attacks he didn't move. Then it happened, Sauzer threw a round kick to the side of Izuku's head. Dore threw a straight punch at his stomach. Naise finished the assault with a round kick like Sauzer but his was thrown at Izuku's legs. All three attacks were thrown at once and all three attackers thought they hit him. Only one was right.
Moving faster then they could fallow Izuku reacted. He used a simple forearm block against Sauzer's kick and a leg block against Naise's. Then Izuku didn't even try to stop Dore's punch and instead just let his core strength protect him.

Sauzer: how!?!

Izuku didn't answer with words, instead he showed them how he was able to stop them. With his superiors speed, strength, and durability. Izuku reached over and grabbed Naise's head and brought it down into his knee. Sauzer and Dore retaliated immediately with attacks of their own. Sauzer threw a straight punch at Izuku face and Dore want for a side kick to the ribs. Izuku in response batted away Sauzer's punch like it was nothing. For Dore though Izuku grabbed him by his ankle and pulled him close. Izuku then proceeded to slam his elbow down on the side of Dore's knee.
It took awhile and a lot of fighting but all three goons were eventually able to regroup with one another. This time though they didn't seem to confident in their chances of easily beating Izuku. In fact they weren't to confident in their chances of beating Izuku at all. But they would fight on anyway because however they felt about Izuku right then and there was nothing to the fear they felt about Cooler.

Izuku: it's not to late to stop. You guys won't be able to beat me and I don't want to hurt you if I don't have too.

Sauzer: even if we did want to stop we'd still be deadmen. Cooler would kill each of us one by one.

Izuku: I'll deal with Cooler.

Sauzer: you don't get it kid, we don't want to stop. We actually like are jobs.

Izuku: then you leave me with no other choice. I'm going to have to hurt you guys.

Sauzer: don't worry about that because we're going to kill you first.

Sauzer then turned his head and looked at Dore and Naise.

Sauzer: NOW!!!

With the word from Sauzer the three men flew at Izuku as fast as they could. What came next was a barrage of attacks on three different sides of Izuku. Neither Sauzer, Dore, or Naise let up for even a second, punch after punch and kick after kick from all three of them kept coming. It still wasn't enough though. The three's fastest attacks were still no mach for Izuku's speed as he dodged nearly all of them. Their strongest attacks did nothing to him either as he blocked and swiped them away with ease. Izuku was just far stronger a fighter then them and they knew it too.
Izuku had to stop this now. He had someone with him who needed his help and he gave Cooler's men a chance to surrender. He wished that they had taken it but they didn't or wouldn't. Ether way he couldn't let this fight go on any longer. Continuing to dodge and parry attacks it would seem that to much was happening for Izuku to attack himself. That was wrong however and in the middle of the goons attacks Izuku with a burst of speed hit all three of them.
All three of Cooler's men stopped their attack on Izuku and just floated there in the air, Izuku stopped as well. For a moment it looked as if Izuku's attack had no effect on them. Then in a sudden moment Sauzer, Dore, and Naise all gained looks of extreme pain on their faces. The three even tried to scream out in an attempt to relieve that pain but no sound escaped their mouths. Then one by one all three fell to ground below leaving Izuku alone in the air victorious.
Izuku didn't take the time to relish in his victory. Almost immediately Izuku moved so vast that to the untrained it looked as if he teleported to Nail's side. Izuku then grabbed the Namekian and began flying at a fast yet safe speed towards the ki signature that brought him here in the first place.
It didn't take long for Izuku to reach the, what he assumed was a building, that he had seen before. Landing next to the building that sat on the pillar of rock he began to look for a way in as that's where Izuku felt the ki. He hadn't been looking for even a minute before what he had thought was a wall began to open.

???: come in child.

The voice came from inside the hidden door. Normal going into an unknown place like this at the invitation of an unknown voice would be a bad idea. But Izuku could feel that the ki of the person who was inside was pure. Izuku also couldn't hear any malaise in the voice.
So without hesitation Izuku carried Nail inside. What Izuku saw when he went in had to be the biggest person Izuku had ever seen. Not counting Slugs using his growing ability.

???: thank you for saving and bringing Nail back here.

Izuku: no problem.

Izuku said in amazement of the sight in front of him.

Izuku finally dealt with Sauzer, Dore, and Naise. With the three out of the way he was also able to reach his destination. But now Izuku is left with the question of who is this mysterious man and can he help Nail. Find out next time in The Legendary Izuku.