Ch 54

Namek a peaceful planet full of so much beauty and life. That was until they came. They fell from the stars and began to wreak havoc under the orders of Cooler. The Namekians, the inhabitants of Namek, while a peaceful race weren't going to take this unjust act lying down.
Sensing that there wasn't even one of there strongest warriors who could compete with the strongest of there enemies the Namekian's devised a plan. Using the ancient magic of the Namekian people the many brave warriors became a powerful trio. Knowing time was short the three left to face the foe that reared it ugly head.
With the strength of all the Namekian warriors behind them the three began to slowly push the invading army back. And with the bravery of the people the nameless warriors sent Coolers men into retreat. It looked as though there people and there planet were saved. That is until they made there way onto the battlefield.
Seeing the failure of his men Cooler with the flick of his wrist killed them all. Now all that were left was Cooler himself along with his special armored squadron.

Cooler: I so do hate a coward. Especially one that would act like it after I already paid them!

Seeing the sheer raw power of Cooler in action told the three Namekian's that they were no match. Even so they still wouldn't back down. So acting quickly two of the warriors placed one of there hands on the thirds back. And so the fusion ritual begins again and the three strong warriors becomes one mighty warrior.

Cooler: well that's interesting. And what is it that you call that little trick you just did?

Nameless Warrior: leave this planet now stranger while you still can.

Cooler: unfortunately I can't do that. You see I'm looking for something.

Nameless Warrior: whatever it is that you seek you will not find here.

Cooler: you see that's where your wrong my friend.

Nameless Warrior: you killed many of my people! We are not friends!

Cooler: suit your self. As I was saying, word is that the inhabitants of this planet have these nifty little trinkets that grant a persons wish. I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this. What were the called again?

Nameless Warrior: so you've come seeking the dragon balls!

Cooler: dragon balls! Yes that's right.

The Nameless Namekian warrior at hear what has brought Cooler to there planet clinches his fists and grinds his teeth in anger.

Cooler: well now that we got that out of the way if you would be so kind as to hand them over.

Nameless Warrior: the use of the dragon balls are only for emergencies not selfish desires. I will make sure you never get your hands on them.

The Nameless Warrior then proceeded to drop down into his battle stance. He was the last warrior of his people, there last line of defense. He must stop Cooler at all costs. Even if that means giving up his own life to do so.

Cooler: so you're not going to just hand the balls over (sigh) that's disappointing. Well then if you're not going to give them up willing then I'll just have to take them from you. And by I, I mean them.

It was then that Cooler's elite men who had been floating behind him with knowing faces and smirks the whole time shot past the tyrant. All three of them attacked the Nameless Warrior. The Namekian didn't panic even the slightest bit at the odds of the fight. Instead he steadied himself and prepared for what was to come.
The first to reach him was a short blonde hair, blue skinned man in a light purple body suit with green armor similar to that of the Saiyans only with one shoulder pad. His name is Sauzer upon reaching the Nameless Warrior he threw a turning round kick at his head. The Attack missed it target do to the Namekian ducking under the kick. This left Sauzer wide open to the Warriors elbow stick which connected sending Sauzer flying.
The next one to attack was the largest of the three. He had green skin and wore a similar outfit to Sauzer except he didn't have a full body suit and instead just wore trunks but had on the same green armor as Sauzer did. He also had on a helmet unlike unlike the other two with long black hair coming out the back. This man was Dore and he managed to hit the Warrior with a powerful close line before immediately putting the Namekian into a full nelson.
Now held by Dore the Nameless Warrior was open for an attack by the last of the three. The last of them looked the most Alien of the three as he wasn't humanoid. Instead he looked closer to a lizard man with dark orange skin, big yellow eyes, and no hair. This one wore longer purple trunks, the green armor, also like each one of them had white boots and gloves with scouters on there heads. The name of this last henchmen was Naise and he hit the Warrior with a flying side kick.
This attack from Naise was enough to nock the wind out of the Namekian. It however wasn't enough to cause the Warrior to give up or give in. Breaking the hold that Dore had on him the Nameless Warrior grabbed the buffed up green alien and proceeded to slam him into Naise. Once those two were taken care of for the time being the Warrior turned his attention to Sauzer.
Sauzer managed to regain control of himself after getting hit. After doing so he turned back towards the Namekian only to see the Warrior slam Dore into Naise. Seeing his comrades treated in such a way Sauzer immediately charged back into the fight. The Namekian saw this however and charged Sauzer as well.
The two warriors met in the middle of their charge and both of them threw a powerful punch at the other. Both attacks landed hitting both of them in the face at the same time. The attacks didn't cause enough damage to ether of them though. So quickly pulling back there punches the two immediately went into a barrage of attacks.
Almost immediately after the Nameless Warrior and Sauzer began trading blows both Dore and Naise recovered. Seeing what was happening the two waisted no time jumping into the fight themselves. Now it was a three vs one fight. Now the Nameless Namekian Warrior was beginning to struggle. Slowly more and more of his three opponents's blows were slipping threw his guard and landing. How much longer the Warrior can last even he didn't know. He will continue fighting though for the sake and survival of his people.
Just the Warriors will alone isn't enough to keep him going forever and eventually he was overwhelmed by there numbers. After getting hit hard he was launched down into the ground by Sauzer, Dore, and, Naise. The Namekian didn't just take the hit though and began struggling to get back to his feet. It was hard but he managed.

Nameless Warrior mind: at this rate I won't be able to complete my task, I won't be able to protect my people. But there is still one more option. Maybe the soldiers will leave.......IF THERE LEADER IS KILLED!!!!

Now with an all or nothing plain the Nameless Namekian turns and launches himself at Cooler who has been watching the fight unamused this whole time. Even with the Warrior flying at him Cooler still had an unamused look upon his face. This look didn't stop the Namekian Warrior from continuing his attack.
Getting closer the Namekian readied his attack and when he was in range he threw a straight spear hand attack directly at Coolers heart. Cooler made no move to defend himself and the attack landed. The Namekian thought he had succeeded in his plain, that was until he noticed it. He's hand, not even his nails, pierced threw Coolers skin. Then came a sickening sound fallowed by extreme pain for the Namelessly Warrior.
Cooler with a speed that no one on the battlefield could fallow had punched a hole through the Namekian's chest. The only reason that he was still alive and wasn't instantly killed was because of his strength. But even the Nameless Warriors strength wouldn't keep him alive for long. The Namekian knew this.

Nameless Warrior: you have beaten me......

Cooler: trust me it wasn't a difficult task.

Nameless Warrior: maybe so but don't think that all us warrior Namekian's will be so easy to beat. There is one of us who is stronger. The Guardian of the Grand Elder will......stop......you......

And with those final words the Nameless Warrior fell to the ground dead.

Cooler: pity he didn't tell me where the dragon balls were.

Sauzer: do you think he was telling the truth about this guardian being able to beat you.

Cooler: dose it matter? We scanned the planet and there is no one on it who can stop me.

At that moment something streaked across the sky overhead. It was a ship and it came in for a landing on the other side of the planet.

Cooler: it would appear we have company.

The ship eventually landed and not to long after doing so the entrance to it opened. Once fully opened there stood three men in armor shrouded by the shadows.