Ch 37

After the rescue training was done for the day All Might called Nezu and told her about Izuku. After a short conversation that somewhat scared All Might about how much Nezu already knew she hung up. All Might then told Izuku to head to Nezu's office. And that's how we got to Izuku wandering the halls of UA completely lost.

Izuku: now where was the office at again? All Might told me before I left but now I can't remember.

Confused Izuku just Kept on walking. He believed that if he just continued to look then he would eventually find it. While yes he most likely would eventually find Nezu's office, it would however take a very long time.
As Izuku was wandering through the halls aimlessly looking for Nezu's office he bumped into someone. This someone is actually a girl that Izuku has bumped into before. This time however the two didn't run into each other to hard.

Izuku: sorry.

???: that's ok I should have been paying attention. Hey I remember you!

Izuku: what?

???: yeah from the last time.

Izuku: last time?

???: the last time we bumped into each other. Man we really should stop meeting like this.

It was easy to tell that this blonde girl knew Izuku but for the life of him he couldn't remember her.

???: I don't think I gave you my name last time we 'ran into each other'.......

The girl had to stop for a second to laugh at her own pun.

Miria: my name is Miria Togata but please call me Miria.

Izuku: Um hi Miria I'm.......

Miria: Izuku Midoriya from class 1A.

Izuku: yeah, how did you know?

Miria: second male to ever try to become a hero at UA, that kind of news spreads fast.

Izuku: oh I see. Wait second?

Miria: yeah there was a guy named Iwao Oguro but he ended up dropping out.

Izuku: I see. When was this?

Miria: this was before even I came to UA but it's still the talk of the school or a least it was until you showed up.

Izuku: till I showed up? what do you mean?

Miria: first male with a quirk and going through the UA hero course, of course you're the talk of the school.

Izuku: I don't know if I like that to much, I don't really want to be the center of attention or anything like that.

Miria: well you are and there really isn't anything that can be done about. But enough about that so what are you up to? I figured you would be heading home about now since the day is done.

Izuku: All Might said the Nezu needed to talk to me.

Miria: I see.

Izuku: yeah but for the life of me I can't remember where her office is.

Miria: if you want I can show you the way?

Izuku: you'd do that?

Miria: of course, let's go!

Izuku: ok.

Miria began to lead Izuku down the halls of UA. As the two walked they continued there conversation. This is when Izuku learned that Miria was a third year in the heroine course. There conversation didn't last to long though as it didn't take them long to reach Nezu's office.

Miria: here it is.

Izuku: thanks a lot, you really saved me some time.

Miria: it's no big deal.

Izuku: still thanks.

With that Izuku made his way inside as Miria left continuing on with what she was doing before. While Izuku was in Nezu's office a ship could be seen hurtling through space a tremendous speed. On this ship was none other then Turles. He wasn't alone though as he had his crew with him. Counting himself there were six of them.
As they flew through space Turles could be seen sitting in a throne in the middle of the ship. As he sat his crew ether stood around him or piloted the ship. Turles then pulled something out of his armor and began to examine it. As he was one of his crewmen that were piloting the ship spoke.

???: it shouldn't be long until we reach the earth Turles.

Turles: good.

It was then that another member of his crew spoke up. This one was big with long hair and an x shaped scare on his face. His name was Amond.

Amond: going through the Frieza forces files we discovered that the Saiyan on earth is most likely Broly and given his power compared to that of the population it shouldn't be hard for us to find him.

Turles: oh I don't plan on finding him.

Amond: sir?

Turles: most likely he will come to us when we arrive. Besides I have other plans once we get there.

Amond: if you don't mind sir, what are those other plans?

Turles then shows both Amond and the rest of his crew what he was looking at. In Turles's hand is what appeared to be a seed. A pretty big seed.

Turles: I plan to gain the power of a God.

At that moment back on earth, in the forests outside of Japan at a familiar clearing Master Mutaito and Shallot sat meditating. As if right as Turles spoke of gaining the power of a God Mutaito's eyes shot open. Now he sat there and began to breathe heavily. He didn't know why but he felt evil.
This action didn't go unnoticed. As Master Mutaito was shaken from his meditation he pulled Shallot from his. Shallot was surprised by this as the old man was better at meditating then he was but here he is unfocused.

Shallot: what's wrong old man?

MM: evil.

Shallot: what?

MM: evil is coming?

Shallot: coming? Coming from where?

MM: from a great distance.

Shallot: a great distance?

MM: yes and he brings with him destruction and chaos.

Shallot: he......he who?

MM: I don't know but it is best that you be ready.

Shallot: me?

MM: yes you with Izuku along side you. The two of you will be the only ones able to stand against this threat.

Shallot: and if we fail?

MM: then we will all parishes.