Ch 14

A portal opened right above a part of the USJ that was built to train students on what to do during a ship wreck rescue mission. From the portal came Izuku falling straight down into the water of the ship wreck zone that was right below him. Izuku hit the water hard, not enough to hurt him but if it was anyone else they might have been stunned for a few seconds. Izuku readjusted himself as he was under the water. As Izuku got himself upright again he looked around at his surroundings and as he was looking he saw what appeared to be a shark woman thing coming right at him.

Izuku mind: what the!!!!

Before Izuku could proses what exactly was happening a long tongue come out of nowhere and wrapped itself around Izuku then without warning quickly pulled him out of the water and onto the boat. Once on the boat the tongue unwrapped itself from around Izuku and retracted back to none other the Tsuyu.

Izuku: so that was you who pulled me out of the water Tsuyu.

Tsuyu: it looked like you might have needed my help.

Izuku: I think I would have been ok but thank you anyway Tsuyu.

Tsuyu: it's no problem but please call me Tsu.

Izuku: ok Tsu.

At that point the third member of there little party that landed in the ship wreck zone spoke up and made her presence known. This girl was Minora.

Minora: I think you guys need to stop worrying about what to call each other and start worrying about the fact that we are surrounded by VILLAINS!!!!

Izuku and Tsu then turned there attention from each other to Minora.

Tsu: Minora I think it might be best if you calm down and relax for a second.

Minora: HOW CAN I RELAX WHEN WE ARE SURROUNDED BY VILLAINS WHO WANT US DEAD!!!!

At this point Izuku looked over the edge of the boat and saw that Minora was right and they were in fact surrounded by villains.

Izuku: would you look at that Minora is right we are surrounded by villains.

Minora: SEE!!!!

Izuku: I wonder how strong they are?

Minora: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!

Izuku: what I guest want the chance to fight someone strong?

Minora: THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!

Tsu: Minora can I ask you something?

Minora: what?

Tsu: what did you want to become a heroine because this is the kind of situations that we are going to be in with this job?

Minora: I know that but I didn't think we would be in a life or death situation this soon!

Izuku then looked over the boat again and then back at his classmates.

Izuku: well since Minora wants to get out of here I guess I can fight later and we can leave instead.

Minora: I agree let's leave so we don't get killed.

Tsu: ok but how do we leave we are surrounded by water and villains and I doubt that they are going to just let us pass right by them.

Izuku: you're right we are most likely going to need a diversion.

Izuku started to think and then turned back towards Tsu and Minora.

Izuku: what exactly are yours guy's powers because that would be good information to know so that we can get away?