Ch 3

Hisashi hurried Izuku back to the house to make sure he was inside before the full moon could rise. Along the way they ran into some animals that the could have for dinner. Not having to hunt gave the two of them a little more time. Once home Hisashi cooked the food so that it got done faster.

Izuku: that was good, you always now how to cook bear the best.

Hisashi: I'm glad you enjoyed it, now it's time to get ready for bed.

Izuku: what! But it's not even dark out. Why do we need to go to bed so early?

Hisashi: tonight's a full moon Izuku, so you know what that mean.

Izuku: the scary beast.

Hisashi: yes.

Izuku: I don't get it, why don't you just kill the evil beast once and for all?

Hisashi: because I don't want to kill him.

Izuku: why not?

Hisashi: because he's not evil.

Izuku: he's not?

Hisashi: nope.

Izuku: but you said he's dangerous and he destroys things when he comes out.

Hisashi: yes he can be dangerous, and yes he does destroy things, but it's not his fault.

Izuku: it's not?

Hisashi: no it's not. You see Izuku when the full moon rises his primal instincts take over and he doesn't know how to control it.

Izuku: well, why don't you help him then dad, you know, like you help me when me when I don't know how to do something?

Hisashi: I can't help him with this one Izuku.

Izuku: why?

Hisashi: you see Izuku I can't do it for him, this is something he has to figure it out on his own. But I do support him, and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he will be strong enough to control his primal side one day. But until that day you need to stay inside during s full moon. Now it's time for bed.

Izuku: yes dad.

Hisashi and Izuku then went into there small one room house and went to bed. All was fine until the middle of the night when Izuku ended up waking from his sleep. Not thinking Izuku went outside to use the bathroom. When he did he was still have asleep, but will he was doing his business he woke up a little more do to the light reflecting off of the moon.

Izuku: why is it so bright, I thought it was night time.

Izuku then look towards the source of the light and looked directly at the moon.

Izuku: wow, the moon is so big and bright tonight.

Inside the house Hisashi is still asleep but ends up shaking himself awake. Hisashi now up looks over at were Izuku sleeps to check on him. Hisashi doesn't see Izuku in his bed and starts to get nervous.

Hisashi: Izuku!

Hisashi then makes his why over to the bed to make sure it's not just the darkness making it hard to see him. When he gets over to the bed though he can see that Izuku is indeed not there. Hisashi is now real nervous and begins to look around the room for Izuku.

Hisashi: Izuku!!

Hisashi then sees that the door is open and he looks outside. There a little ways from the house is Izuku standing looking up at the moon. Hisashi the bolts out of the house in a desperate attempt to reach his son.