Ch 65

Shallot couldn't believe what he was feeling. The power now flowing off of Cooler was intense. To Shallot it felt as if the feeling of the tyrants ki alone had weight to it.

Shallot mind: just when I think things have gotten as bad as there going to get the universe shows me just how wrong I am.

Shallot then clinched his fist tight enough to draw blood from his palm. When he did the Saiyan immediately began to relax. Shallot, after taking a few calming breaths like Master Mutaito taught him, picked up Turles's body. After looking back at the battlefield one last time Shallot flew off.

Shallot: just try not to die Izuku. You're about the only one on the planet who actually stands a chance of beating that bastard.

Back on the battlefield a still enraged Izuku stared down Cooler who was extremely happy to be in his final form.

Cooler: you should feel honored you know.

As soon as Cooler began to speak Izuku began to breath heavier like a wild caged beast wanting free.

Cooler: not even the strongest of my people ever forced me to come this far into my transformations.

Izuku's breaths became more rapid.

Cooler: my own father and brother haven't even pushed my to go this far so truly I mean it when I say you should feel honored.

Izuku's hands were now clinched into fists.

Cooler: but now that you've seen this form it's time for you to die. Not that I want this form to remain a secret mind you but I can't have someone who can force me to go this far running around.

Cooler then narrowed his eyes.

Cooler: I also want payback for getting hit.

Izuku was now ready to burst from all the built up rage inside of him. He was ready to charge straight at Cooler and beat him into the ground. By instinct Izuku even in this animalistic state could tell Cooler had gotten insanely powerful from his newest transformation. That didn't matter to him though. Izuku was still going to beat Coolest to a pulp with his bear hands.
And so unable to contain his insurmountable fury any longer Izuku let out a bellow of pure rage. Green flames of ki like fire erupted around him. The young Saiyan then changed straight at the golden form of Cooler. Hand clinched in a fist and drew back ready to punch.
It didn't take Izuku even a second before the distance between him and Cooler was traversed. The whole time Cooler didn't move a muscle. This didn't bother Izuku at all and when in range he threw a punch directly at Coolers face. But before the punch could land Cooler brought up his forearm and blocked the attack. That didn't matter though and Izuku immediately threw another one at Coolers face again. Cooler then preformed a cross body forearm block to push the punch to the side. Then with incredible speed Cooler shot his leg forward and kneed Izuku hard in the solar plexus.
Feeling powerful once again like he did before Cooler began to pelt Izuku with a volley of punches and kicks. Each one coming fast enough that Izuku could only block one out of every ten hits. All the while, though you couldn't tell do to the natural face plate armor, Cooler was smiling and reveling in his victory.
All the while this was going on Shallot stood off to the side, Turles's dead body lying next to him, and watching the turn this fight took. At first it seemed like Izuku and Cooler were evenly matched. But then as soon as Izuku began to pull ahead the tyrant goes off and pulls out another transformation. Now it looks as if he's winning again.

Shallot mind: damn it, every time we're about to win somehow Cooler pulls out something new to get ahead! And this time it seems that his trick is going to beat Izuku!

The thought of Izuku losing began to float through Shallots head. While he didn't want to admit it, while he wanted to be the strongest of the two of them, Shallot couldn't help but think of Izuku losing as an impossible concept. After realizing how he felt, and what he thought about Izuku losing, Shallot began to get mad. But his rage was directed at anyone but himself. His lack of strength needed to beat Cooler and the realization of his reliance on Izukus strength was enough for something inside him to finally snap and break.

Shallot: (roar of anger!) I will not just sit off to the side while others fight my battles for me!

Moving as fast as he could Shallot flew into battle. As he was doing so Coolers focus was solely on Izuku and beating him. Which now that he was transformed into Golden Cooler he was actually managing to do. But as he was hitting Izuku with one punch after another Cooler himself was struck across the face from the side by Shallot.

Cooler: what the!

The punch that Shallot landed didn't in any way hurt Cooler but it did catch him completely off guard.

Shallot: don't forget that I'm still here you bastard!

Cooler: why you little........

Cooler was about to show Shallot why he was nothing more then an annoyance to him but before he could Izuku recovered. Before he could even finish what it was he was going to say Cooler was grabbed by his throat.

Cooler: you........

Again Cooler wasn't given a chance to finish speaking before Izuku punched him square in the face. The punch was thrown with all the force Izuku could muster up. Because of this Cooler was sent flying away from the two Saiyans.
Shallot watched as Cooler was sent flying. He then turned back to Izuku but as he did he saw Izuku already pushing past him, even somewhat shoving him out of the way in order to go after Cooler. Shallot was Shocked by Izuku's attitude towards him as it was completely different from the kind of man Izuku had always been.
Even when they were back on earth and Izuku got angry he still had some semblance of control. He could still discern friend from foe. But Shallot could tell by Izuku's face that this was no longer the case.

Shallot mind: has he crossed that line? Has he finally gone to far? And if so what does that mean for him?

With a roar filled with rage and a burst of speed the gap between the two had been closed. With fist ready to strike Izuku brought the punch down on Cooler. Cooler however had already recovered before this though and proceeded to dodge the attack. Because Izuku wasn't ready for Cooler to dodge he ended up overcommitting to the attack and flew past him. When he did Cooler took advantage of this and kicked Izuku square in the back.
This attack from the golden tyrant was enough to send the Saiyan warrior crashing into the ground. Izuku wasn't given anytime to rest after the hard landing. As soon as he tried to sit up Cooler landed on him hard with both legs connecting with Izuku's body. Cooler the casually stepped off of Izuku before immediately kicking him in the side. This attack sent Izuku flying across the ground like a rock being skipped across water. Izuku eventually came to a skidding stop but just like before Cooler was right there when he did.

Cooler: I hope you now fully understand your mistake in challenging me you stupid ape.

Cooler then proceeded to stomp on Izuku's face as he laid there on the ground. Cooler didn't stop after one though, no the tyrant continued to repeatedly stomp on Izuku's face.

Cooler: I'd say remember this for next time but I think you and I both know there won't be a next time!

Cooler than proceeded to raise his foot up to preform one last stomp. This one intended to kill Izuku. Right before he was about to put his foot down however Cooler was punched in the face.
Cooler looked over and saw that the one who punched him was again Shallot.

Shallot: I think you forgot about me.

Cooler: sorry I try not to remember trash.

Shallot: well you're definitely going to remember me!

Shallot pulled back his fist for another strike but stopped before he threw it when he heard a sickening noise. With a pained look on his face Shallot looked down to see that Coolers hand had pierced his chest. Cooler then ripped his hand out of Shallot letting the Saiyan fall.
As Shallot laid their on the ground his only sight was the Namekian sky. Slowly his vision began to fade and he knew he was dying. Before everything fully faded to black forever something changed. A green light blinded Shallot and the last thing he heard was the roar of pure rage.

Shallot has died leaving Izuku the last known survivor of the Saiyan race. But with Cooler's victory seemingly inevitable how long will he remain a survivor. And what was that flash of green light? Find out next time in The Legendary Izuku.