Ch 6

After the fight with All Might, while Izuku was unconscious he was restrained and taken away by the police to a special holding cell that was designed to nullify quirks. While this was happening All Might got a call from Nezu the principal of the famous Japan heroine school UA. Nezu like a lot of people saw the fight that was shown by the news media all over Japan.

AM: Hello Nezu.

Nezu: I assume that you already know why I'm calling you.

AM: is it about the boy I just fought.

Nezu: yes it is. I am holding an emergency meeting at the school with the other teacher and I want you there to tell us what you know.

AM: yes ma'am I'll be there.

Nezu: good, see you in an hour.

A short while later and all the pro heroine's that worked as teachers at UA were gathered together in the conference room at the school for the emergency meeting that Nezu called.

Nezu: I'm sure that everyone in this room knows why I called this meeting today.

Everyone in the conference room saw the fight between All Might and Izuku on the news and nodded there heads yes.

Nezu: good. Now for the first time ever in history since quirks started to appear there is a boy with what appears to be one. For the longest time women have been the only gender to gain a quirk so what happened earlier today is unheard of.

A girl wearing what appears to be an outfit that looks like it was made with construction equipment parts raises her hand.

Nezu: yes Power Loader?

PL: how do we know it's a quirk, what if the boy was using some sort of technology.

Another teacher with a space suit type costume chimes in on what Power Loader said.

???: Power Loader has a point.

Nezu: so you agree with Power Loader 13?

13: all I'm saying is no man has shown signs of having a quirk before so we shouldn't just jump to conclusions and assume this one does before we know all the facts.

A tied looking woman in all black then specks up.

???: I don't think it was tech.

Nezu: why do you say that Shouta?

Shouta: the boys clothes.

???: what does his chothes have to do with anything?

Shouta: because Midnight his clothes look like they were home made meaning the boy probably doesn't have the money to get technology that could help him go toe to toe with someone like All Might.

AM: I agree with Shouta. I really don't think it was tech that the boy was using.

Nezu: please elaborate for us All Might.

AM: at first I just assumed that he was a boy with above average strength but I slowly started to realize that I was wrong about that. As me and the boy fought I keep on having to raise my power to stay ahead of him but in almost no time at all he would catch up to me in strength and force me to raise my power again. I believe that the boy was actually growing stronger and learning as we fought and no tech that I know of can do that.

Nezu: this boy becomes more interesting by the minute.

At that moment someone started knocking on the conference room door.

Nezu: come in!

When the person on the other side heard Nezu say that the door opened and in walked a woman in a suit, trench coat, and fedora walked into the room.