Ch 61

Many explosions, tremors, and shock waves can be felt across the planet as two titans wage a fearsome battle with one another. Shallot never letting up for a instant sends wave after wave of attacks at Cooler. But each punch, kick, and ki blast seem to have no effect on the tyrant what so ever. Whatever attack Shallot threw at Cooler was blocked, parried, or dodged.

Cooler: is this the best you can do?

With a mighty yell of rage and frustration Shallot continued to push the attack. Even so it was obvious that he was beginning to tire out while Cooler only seemed to get faster. Turles who was still watching from the side took note of this.

Turles mind: he's starting to lose it! That fool may have started out great but obviously Cooler is starting to not hold back as much. This is bad! Why the hell did that idiot have to go and send Broly off!?!

As he was thinking this Shallot threw a straight punch directly at Cooler's unprotected face. The punch never landed however as faster then Shallot could follow Cooler's hand shot up and grabbed his fist. He then began to squeeze the Saiyans fist in his hand.

Cooler:(sigh) twice I thought I would have a worthy enough fight while on this planet but it seems that I was mistaken both times. So I'm afraid I must end this here but don't worry I'll try and make this as relatively painless as I can.

As he spoke the last few words Cooler's voice gained a tone about it that Shallot couldn't help getting a cold chill run up his spine from. Then Shallot spotted the blur of Cooler's hand movement. Shallot thought his attack was coming but it never did.

Cooler: well I must say this is unexpected.

Looking Shallot saw that Cooler's hand had shot up and grabbed Turles's ankle as he tried to throw a kick.

Cooler: I honestly didn't think you were the type of person who helped others Turles.

Turles: this isn't about helping him, it's about ending you!

Turles said this through clinched teeth. Cooler only smiled.

Cooler: even with you two fighting me at once it won't make a difference.

Cooler then let go of both of them. As soon as he did both Shallot and Turles shot back to gain some distance.

Cooler: but if you think it'll help then by all means fight me together.

Shallot was floating next to Turles trying desperately to catch his breath.

Shallot: why the hell did you step in like that?

Turles: don't worry it wasn't for you.

Shallot: I don't care who it was for, this is my fight.

Turles: a fight you were losing.

Shallot: I had things under control!

Before the two Saiyans could argue anymore they heard laughter that stopped them in their tracks. The laughter was of course Cooler. Seeing him laughing both Shallot and Turles clinched their teeth while getting into a battle stance.

Cooler: you argue with each other about fighting me together even though the two of you combined couldn't stop me. Hahaha I'm sorry but I just find that so hilarious.

As Cooler continued to laugh Turles had gotten Shallot's attention.

Turles: we need to work together.

Shallot: no! I'm doing this myself.

Turles: listen I don't want your help ether, if I could take him myself I would but I can't and neither can you.