Ch 35

Getting a good look Izuku could tell that his attacker was a woman around the same age as him. She wore what looked like a school uniform that was two sizes to big. She had blonde hair and fanged teeth. Her eyes also told Izuku that she was ready to kill. Sensing her ki though Izuku could tell that she wouldn't be a threat.
As the two were just standing in the alley the female attacker suddenly just disappeared. Izuku was surprised by this. One minute she's there the next she's gone. Getting over his surprise Izuku tried sensing her ki again. When he did he felt it coming up behind him.
Izuku side stepped the attack from behind with little effort. Izuku then began to dodge all of the attacks thrown his way. While this woman's wild unpredictable swings might have caught most people off guard the fact that they were so slow compared to the other attacks Izuku had faced before meant that he was able to easily dodge them.
The woman then threw another attack at Izuku only this time instead of dodging the attack he grabbed the her wrist instead. Seeing that her wrist was caught the woman began to try and pull away with no avail. She then began to try and hit Izuku to get him to loosen his grip but that to didn't work ether. She was now stuck in Izuku's hold.

???: let me go!

Izuku: why did you attack me?

???: I already told you why!

Izuku: you did?

???: yes!

Izuku: would you mind repeating it then because I don't remember what it was.

???: I want your blood.

Izuku: my blood? Why would you want that?

???: because blood tastes good and I beat your will to.

Izuku: that's weird I've never met anyone who likes drinking blood, of course I haven't been in the city for that long so who know what kind of people are out there.

???: let me go!

Izuku: what? Oh yeah sure.

Izuku then just let's go of the women's wrists. While she said it and wanted him to let go she never actually thought he would.

Izuku: so what's your name?

Now he was talking to her like nothing has happened.

Toga: Toga.

Izuku: hello Toga I'm Izuku Midoriya.

Toga just looked at the strange boy.

Izuku: so you like drinking blood I personally enjoy just regular food myself.

Toga: yeah well I still want your blood so.......

Toga dropped down into another stance. She was ready to attack again. That is until Izuku stopped her.

Izuku: if I let you drink some of my blood will you stop attacking me?

This definitely caught Toga off guard. Never before has anyone offered to let her have some of there blood.

Toga: y-you would just let me have your blood?

Izuku: some of it sure.

Toga: but why?

Izuku: you seem to like blood as much as I like food and I would hate to have to fight someone every time I got hungry so I don't want you to do the same thing. Plus fighting me at your strength level you might get hurt.

Now Toga really didn't know what to say. She didn't have to say anything though. Izuku walked up to her and grabbed the knife out of her hand. Izuku the held the knife to his arm as he looked like he began to relax. Once fully relaxed Izuku cut his arm with the knife. After that he handed the knife back to Toga then stuck out his arm to her.
Toga was still confused as to why Izuku was doing this but she also wasn't about to pass up this opportunity. Toga the grabbed ahold of Izuku's arm with both hands and began the suck on the cut. The blood she tasted was much different then other peoples. To Toga Izuku's blood tasted so much better then other peoples as well.
Once she started Toga didn't want to stop. She was ready to complete suck all of the blood out of Izuku. She might have done it to if Izuku hadn't stopped her.

Izuku: you can't have all of my blood, I'm still using most of it.

Toga: thank you for the blood.

Izuku: no problem, now I really should be going so I'll see you around I guess.

Toga was upset that he had to go. Here in front of her was the first person ever to not freak out because of her quirk. Sure he said it was weird but he also said that maybe it was weird because he hasn't seen it before. Then he willingly gave her some of his blood. Toga really didn't want Izuku to leave but he was.

Izuku: bye!

Izuku said bye to Toga and waved to her as he left. Izuku however didn't notice the look that was on Togas face as he left. A look that said they would definitely be meeting again. Toga wasn't about to let Izuku slip away from her. The only problem was that Izuku didn't notice this look at all, even if he did he probably still wouldn't know what it actually meant. So oblivious to all of it Izuku immediately began to head straight home.
Izuku made it back to the apartment and went inside. As he did he was completely unaware that he was actually being followed the whole time. The great thing about sensing ki is that you now where people are at, the down side is that if you're not trying to sense anything at all then you won't. This means that people can still sneak up on you. That's exactly what Toga did. Without being spotted she managed to follow Izuku and learned were he lives.

Toga: I'll see you around Midoriya.

With that Toga disappears again leaving Izuku completely unaware that she was even there to begin with. Izuku spent the rest of the day at home. He then went to bed early as he had to go back to school the next day.