Ch 4

Several years have past since Izuku was left alone in the woods after Hisashi moved on from this plane of existence. In that time Izuku trained to prefect what Hisashi taught him about combat. Even though that's very little since Hisashi wanted Izuku to focus more on controlling his power then actually combat training. Never the less Izuku trained and grew stronger for it and because Hisashi taught Izuku how to live in the mountains Izuku was able to easily live on his own.
Morning came and the sun rose over the mountain region shining its raise down upon it. Those raises eventually hit the entrance to a cave positioned on the side of a mountain face. From inside the cave a figure emerges standing at 6ft and weighing around 180Ib of pure muscle. The male was wearing homemade clothes that were made of some sort of animal skin.

(Like this but with no patch on the leg)

The light then hit the figure showing his emerald green eyes and green unkept bed hair. The figure living in the cave on the cliff face was revealed to be a now sixteen year old Izuku Midoriya. Izuku stood at the entrance of the cliff face with a serious face. His serious face then changed into a big grin. Now smiling Izuku sprinted towards the edge of the cliff face and without hesitation jumped off.
Izuku was now falling face first off the cliff toward the trees below. Eventually reaching the trees Izuku started dodging the branches. Izuku made this look ease, he then reached his arms out and grabbed ahold of one of the branches. Using the momentum he gained from the fall, Izuku swung on the branch launching himself forward. Izuku then planted his feet on another branch jumping forward. Izuku was now hoping form tree to tree till he reached s clearing where he jumped down to the ground.

Izuku: first exercise, then breakfast!

(Small Time Skip)

Izuku: 9998......9999......10000

Izuku just finished doing his pushups while he has a big boulder on his back. Izuku then slings the boulder into the air and catches it over his head.

Izuku: time for 10000 squats! 1.....2.....3.....

Izuku eventually finished his workout and was now ready for food. Izuku was thinking about what he should have for breakfast when he was brought out of his thoughts by the sound of laughter.

Izuku: what's that?

Izuku then leapt onto a tree branch that was  overhead and started to make his way to the noise. Living out hear alone for so long made Izuku curious as to what could be making that noise. Izuku eventually landed on a tree branch that overlooked what appeared to be a families campsite. The laughter Izuku heard was coming from two siblings playing as there parents packed the camping gear.

Izuku: wow more people.

Izuku continued to sit in the tree and watch the family. Once the parents where finished packing the camping gear they got the kids and started leaving. Izuku out of curiosity fallowed the first people he has seen since his dad left back to there car. Izuku nearly jumped out and tried to save the family till he realized that the vehicle wasn't a monster trying to eat them.
Now with his curiosity on the car Izuku decided to follow it to see what it did. As far as Izuku could tell all the car did was move. Izuku was still amazed though because this thing that the family got in was fast.