Ch 2

Morning comes as the sun shines light on the wooded areas of the mountain region of Japan. As the light shines on the woods a figure can be seen jumping from tree branch to tree branch at an impressive speed. The figure then lands in an small open area were the light can fully shine on him revealing the figure to be a twelve year old Izuku. Just waking up Izuku is out looking for breakfast.

Izuku: what do I what, what do I want? Oh I know!

As happy as can be Izuku takes off into the woods yet again towards were he is needs to go. After a quick run throw the woods Izuku comes upon a cliff side with a lake 40 feet below it. Izuku then stripes down out of his clothes and without hesitation jumps off the side into the water.

Izuku: Geronimo haha!!!

Landing in the water Izuku begins to dive deeper and deeper. After a few minutes of nothing fish started flying out of the lake and landing on the nearby shore. First five, then ten, and at the end a tutorial of twenty fish were laying in the pile. Izuku then jumps out of the water and lands next to the fish he caught.

Izuku: this should be good. Two for dad, and the rest for me.

Izuku then took a stick that was pointed at one end and ran the stick threw all the fish so they would be easier to carry. After putting on his clothes Izuku quickly made his way back to the one room house him and Hisashi shared. With izuku's super human speed it didn't take him long to get back. Once the house was in sight he could see Hisashi out in the front of the house meditating.

Izuku: dad, dad, look what I caught!

Hisashi opened his eyes and looked towards his son as a smile appeared on his face.

Hisashi: well look at this. It looks like you had a good catch today Izuku.

Izuku: ya I did, you should have seen how much fish the lake had today! I could have gotten more but I thought this was plenty for us.

Hisashi: that's good, I'm glad you remember what I taught you.

Izuku: yup, you said that since nature is generous enough to provide for use, we should never take more then we need.

Hisashi: that's right, since nature looks out for us, we should look out for it.

Hisashi still with a smile on his face looks at the amount of fish Izuku had and gets a sweet drop.

Hisashi: although I don't think nature ever anticipated your appetite haha.

Izuku then gets a confused look on his face.

Izuku: I don't get it?

The confusion and the look on his sons face causes Hisashi to burst out in a hearty laugh.

Hisashi: don't worry about it son, lets just eat.

Izuku: YEA HAHA!!!

The two of them then cooked and enjoyed there meal together. Afterward Hisashi asked Izuku to go for a walk with him through the woods. Always happy to be with his dad, Izuku went with Hisashi happily. Even though Izuku was happy he could spend time with his father he still couldn't help but wonder why his dad ask him to come along as his father always liked to take his walks alone.

Izuku: dad, why did you ask me to come with you?

Hisashi: because I wanted to take you to a special place today.

Izuku: what place is that?

Hisashi: remember Izuku you must have patience. Don't worry, we will be there shortly.