Ch 13

Currently all of class 1A and Aizawa were on one of UA's busses leaving the school and heading to a special facility that was a good ways away from the school in order for them to do so kind of special training. Izuku didn't care about this though as he was to busy looking at all of his classmates interesting clothes that they were wearing. There wasn't a single one of them that didn't have an outfit that he thought wasn't cool. Izuku even like the outfit that he had on even though he was told that it was there PE clothes he didn't care. One of the girls then looked at Izuku and was wondering what he was doing.

Tsuyu: um Midoriya way are you looking around the bus so much.

Izuku: oh it's just that all of you guys look so cool in your outfits.

Hearing this a lot of the girls started smiling because they got a compliment on their hero suits. Then some of the girls started asking Izuku questions that they had wanted to ask him.

Ochako: so why weren't you here on the first day of school?

Izuku: well I really didn't plan on going to school but because things just happened I'm here now.

Toru: why didn't you plan on going to school?

Izuku: well I never went to school before so I didn't think about going now.

Toru: wait so is UA the first school you have attended?

Izuku: yup.

Eijirou: so were are you from?

Izuku: the mountains.

Momo: does your family have a house up there?

Izuku: we did.

Momo: did?

Izuku: it got destroyed.

Ochako: I'm sorry to hear that. So were did you move to after that?

Izuku: a cave that wasn't to far from the house.

Class 1A: A CAVE!!!!

Izuku: yeah? What's wrong?

Momo: why were you living in a cave?!?

Izuku: I told you my house got destroyed.

Eijirou: yeah but wouldn't you're parents just move to a new one.

Izuku: well I never knew my mom and my dad went to go somewhere so I just found the cave and thought it was a good place to stay.

Ochako: so how old were you when this happened?

Izuku didn't know why but Ochako for some reason looked sad when she asked him that question.

Izuku: I don't remember, maybe 7 or 8 years old?

A lot of the girls then looked at Izuku with sad expressions on there faces. This confused Izuku even more as to what they were upset about.

Izuku: why do you all look so upset?

Jiro: because of hearing what you went through.

Izuku: what do you mean?

Toru: you no living in a cave by yourself for so long.

Tsuyu: and no parents.

Izuku: so that is what you guys are upset about?

Momo: are you not?

Izuku: no, why would I be?

Some of the girls were going to say something but before they could Aizawa spoke up interrupting the conversation that they were having.