Ch 16

It was deadly quite inside the USJ after Izuku's show of power, right now the only thing that you could hear is the quiet yet heavy breathing from Izuku. No one not even the villains or the other students of class 1A moved a muscle as they didn't know what might happen to them if they did. It was now almost a primal feeling inside of them telling them not to interfere with what was about to happen so instead everyone just watched as Izuku starred down the nomu, Shigaraka, and Kurogiri. Shigaraka was about to say something but as soon as she just flinched her arm Izuku let out a massive roar filled with rage and launched himself at the three in front of him. The nomu immediately got in front of Shigaraka to defend her and Kurogiri prepared to put up portals so they could fight Izuku like the did before. In an instant Izuku cleared the space between the four of them and was with in striking range of the nomu. Letting out another roar Izuku went to hit the nomu with a huge punch, Kurogiri so this and went to put up a portal but what the three villains didn't expect was how fast Izuku learned to deal with them. Izuku then moved so fast that no one not even the nomu could see him move and when he finally did reappear Izuku had his fist punched right through the nomu's back and sticking out of his chest. This act shocked Shigaraka as her nomu was supposed to be strong enough to deal with All Might but this boy was beating it.

Shigaraka: no...no...no...NO HE SHOULD NOT BE STRONG ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH MY NOMU!!!!!

Izuku then ripped his arm out of the nomu and turned towards Shigaraka and kurogiri to deal with them thinking his beat the nomu.

Shigaraka: I wouldn't focus on us just yet.

Izuku really wasn't paying any attention to what Shigaraka was saying to him as he just wanted to hurt them as much as they hurt Aizawa and the rest of his class. Izuku was caught off guard though when the nomu healed from the damage inflicted on it by Izuku. Once the whole in its chest was fixed it quickly got right back up and got Izuku in a bear hug from behind. This didn't affect Izuku even a little bit and just by flexing his muscles was able to break the nomu's hold on him. Izuku then turned around and grabbed the nomu by the throat, then with a roar Izuku threw the nomu towards the mountain rescue zone. The nomu then got embedded into the mountain and was about to break out but before it could Izuku appeared right in front of it and punched the nomu deeper into the mountain. Not letting up Izuku continued to punch the nomu deeper and deeper into the mountain till then were both inside of it.

Eijirou: that's incredible, look at the amount of raw power he has!

Even though the nomu and Izuku were now out of sight do to being inside the mountain the sounds of each and everyone of Izuku's punches could still be heard all over the USJ. It wasn't to long until the nomu broke throw one side of the mountain and fell towards the earthquake zone with an enraged Izuku following closely behind. When the two hit the ground the nomu went to throw a punch but Izuku caught it and pulled the nomu into a hard clothesline punch. After the nomu hit the ground it went to get up but before it could Izuku stomped it head into the ground. Izuku then picked up the nomu and held it over his head then in one swift motion brought the nomu down and slammed his knee into its spine. Izuku wasn't done there though as he continued to do it again and again until he didn't just break the nomu's back but shattered it. Izuku watched as the nomu's back moved and the spine healed allowing the nomu to get back up. Seeing this only enraged Izuku even more as the thing that hurt his friend wasn't staying down no matter what he did.

Shigaraka: it doesn't matter what the boy does, the nomu will allow heal back and be ready to fight again.

Kurogiri: but it looks like the boy is continuing to get stronger as the fight goes on, he might even become to strong for the nomu's healing.

Shigaraka: it will be fine kurogiri, eventually the boy will get tired and the nomu will finish him.

Kurogiri: yes ma'am.