Ch 60

Seeing the three in the distance, floating near where Izuku was hoping to take the injured Nail he stopped flying. He then began to take in the sight of the three that had the dark ki he felt. Izuku didn't have much time to take in what they looked like when the three themselves seemed to finally have noticed him. Almost immediately they began flying over to where Izuku was floating.
This had made Izuku a little nervous as he didn't know if he could handle a fight with the three. Not for there power though as he himself was stronger then all three of them. Izuku was worried about a fight because he had the injured Nail with him and couldn't afford the let him get hurt.

Izuku mind: if all three attack I could probably easily handle them, that is on a normal occasion though. But with him with me (Izuku looked down at Nail) I won't be able to fight at my full strength and I doubt they'll let me put him down.

Izuku was quickly pulled from his thoughts when the three he had seen floating near the building he was heading to stopped in front of him. Now that they were up close Izuku could have sworn that he had seen them before from somewhere. But for the life of him he couldn't think of where. Izuku then looked at all three of them carefully taking in what they look like.

Izuku mind: wait a minute aren't these the guys that were working for Slug?

Naise: look what we have here. You're not from this planet.

Izuku: no I'm not.

Sauzer: why are you here?

Izuku: (confused look on his face) like on the planet or right here in the air?

Sauzer: the planet.

Izuku: well that's simple really, I'm here to fight that Cooler guy.

All three of Cooler's henchmen said nothing and just stared for what Izuku felt like was minutes. Then without warning all three of them broke out into roars of laughter. The laughter went on for again what Izuku felt like minutes. Finally one of them stopped laughing and spoke.

Sauzer: surely you can't be serious? You are just a boy, you could never hope to match Lord Cooler's power.

Izuku: I don't know, I'm pretty strong.

Sauzer: you are dreaming then. Go back home to your mother before you get hurt.

Dore: now hold on Sauzer, if the boy wants a fight then I say we give it to him.

Sauzer: (sigh) you're always looking for an excuse to fight Dore.

Naise: I agree with Dore. Let's show this little brat why you don't mess with Lord Cooler.

Hearing himself being called little Izuku couldn't help but think about how he's nearly as tall as Naise.

Naise: besides Sauzer imagine what Lord Cooler would say if he found out we beat the boy.

Sauzer: Naise Lord Cooler probably wouldn't care if we beat up the child. The ability to overpower who ever he tells us to is part of are job. Plus why would he care about what happens to a child.

Naise: true but wouldn't Lord Cooler also want us to kill whoever try's to go against him?

Dore: Naise makes a good point Sauzer.

Sauzer was now thinking about Naise's argument and wasn't talking. He wasn't the only one though. Izuku was also thinking.

Izuku mind: so just like Lord Slugs men, these guys are willing to just kill. Luckily I'm much stronger then all of them. Unfortunately I can't exactly do much with him in my arms.

Izuku gave the hurt Nail a quick glance.

Izuku mind: again I doubt that they'll let me put him down ether.

Izuku didn't know what he was going to do and he didn't have time to think about it ether. Sauzer finally stopped thinking and spoke to the other two.

Sauzer: fine! Dore, Naise, kill the boy quickly and then let's get back to what we're supposed to be doing.

Dore looked at Naise, giving him a head node before looking forward. Dore then launched himself forward at tremendous speed.

Dore: I'm looking to have fun so try to not die on me to quickly boy!

Dore reached Izuku in no time at all. Right on top of him and bearing down, Dore threw a straight punch at Izuku. In response to this and with what looked like relative ease Izuku turned his body sideways dodging the punch. Dore after seeing that he missed was shocked. So shocked that Dore didn't notice Izuku planting his knee into his gut.
The pain now shooting threw Dore from Izuku's attack blinded the henchman to the next one. Izuku with the opposite leg to the one that just attacked kicked Dore with a spinning heel kick. The attack was enough to send Dore flying.
Both Sauzer and Naise were already charging towards Izuku after Dore when he was hit away. Both of them ended up having to get out of the way of Dore's flying body. After looking at Dore fly off Naise turned towards Sauzer.

Naise: double team?

Sauzer nodded.

Sauzer: double team!

Izuku heard Naise and it was exactly what he was afraid would happen. Them teaming up while he had to hold back for the injured Nail who was still in his arms.
The two waisted no time in attacking from ether side of Izuku. It took all he had just so he and Nail avoided the blows from the attacks. Attacks that seemed to never stop coming. The fight had only just begun and Izuku was already at his wits end trying to figure out how to deal with Sauzer and Naise. But that's when he saw it.
Chinks in their armor. With two well timed blows he could get them off of him. He couldn't yet though. He had to wait for the right moment. He waited as they continued to try and hit him. He waited as he dodged their every attack. He waited. Then suddenly their it was, the moment that he could attack. He went for it. But that's when his luck immediately ran out again. As soon as Izuku dropped his guard in favor of attacking Sauzer and Naise, Dore came flying back into the fight landing a well placed punch to Izuku's face.
At this it was Izuku who was sent flying backwards through the air. As fast as Izuku could though he righted himself and slowed to a stop. After a quick check on Nail Izuku brought his attention back to his now three opponents.

Izuku mind: I nearly landed counter blows on those two but instead I got hit and now face three instead of two. Well dad did say that fights can be unpredictable.

Izuku then saw all three of Cooler's henchmen slowly begin to surround him on all sides. Dore had a sadistic smile on his face at the sight of Izuku's situation. Naise was laughing like a mad man obviously enjoying the way the fight was going. Sauzer, like Dore, also had a smile on his face though it wasn't sadistic and instead told of his belief that they had won.

Izuku mind: I hope Shallot and Turles are having a better time then I am.