Ch 45

A flaming green aura now engulfed Izuku as he powered up to his max. He was so angry that he just couldn't help himself. He wasn't thinking like a normal person but instead like an animal. Now powered up fully Izuku launched himself at Turles. When he did the tree branch that he was standing snapped in two.
Izuku rocketed towards Turles at speeds that even Shallot couldn't follow. When Izuku was right in front of Turles he increased his speed even more and tried to move around behind the space pirate. Unfortunately Turles saw the whole thing. Thanks to the fruit Izuku's speed was nothing to him. Still though Turles let Izuku get behind him but as soon as Izuku slowed down to attack Turles was already ready and hit Izuku hard with a back elbow straight to his nose.
The strike was enough to make Izuku fly back a little ways. However Izuku managed to catch himself rather quickly and began to flying at Turles again. As he did though Turles appeared right in front of him. Because of the space pirates speed Izuku didn't even see him coming and couldn't defend against the side kick to his solar plexus. Izuku also couldn't stop the round kick to his ribs that was then followed up by a straight punch to his face. These three attacks were enough to cause Izuku to start tumbling out of the sky.
Izuku would continue to take a beating from Turles after he caught himself from falling. As this was going on Shallot could do nothing but watch as the fight went on. There was nothing he could do to help Izuku.

Shallot mind: both of them have grown so much stronger since we started fighting. Turles must have eaten the fruit to increase his strength but Izuku. Did Izuku eat the fruit or is this just his true strength? Ether way at this point I'm no longer a match for ether of them.

Shallot then clinched his fist tightly.

Shallot mind: fine I may not be strong enough right now but when this is all over I will go back to training and I will get stronger then them both!

The beating that Izuku was being given was all one sided at the beginning. Now however things are changing. Izuku is starting to push Turles back and fight with him on a even playing field. Turles saw this and started fighting harder.

Turles mind: he's starting to catch up to my godly power again! How is this happening!?!

Turles threw a punch straight at Izuku's face but the attack was caught. Izuku grabbed Turles first and before he could pull away Izuku pulled Turles towards him. When he did Izuku with his other hand hit Turles with a hard upper cut to the gut. The strike was strong enough to completely shatter Turles chest armor.
Turles coughed up blood from Izuku's punch. Izuku wasn't done and didn't give time to let Turles recover. Izuku immediately started hitting Turles with powerful consecutive haymakers. First the left fist then the right fist. Turles ended up taking many blows directly to the face.
Turles was beginning to get overwhelmed and he knew it. Not wanting to lose the Saiyan pirate powered up as far as he could go. The powering up was enough to push Izuku away from him for a second. That second was all Turles needed and dropped down far below Izuku and landed on one of the trees branches.

Turles: I've had enough of you! NOW YOU DIE!!!!

Turles then began to charge up an energy attack. Izuku may have not been in his right state of mind but his instincts told him exactly what Turles was doing. So Izuku did the same and began to charge up an attack of his own. Turles still continued to charge up his attack though.

Turles: there's really no point in you charging up an attack of your own but if you truly want to struggle before your death be my guest!

A purple ball of energy began to form in Turles palm. It continued to grow as Turles put more and more of his energy into it. At the same time this was happening Izuku's ki attack began forming as well. All the green ki that was forming around him was pulled into his palm. That ki then began to take a sphere shape.

Turles: I hope you're ready!

Turles the thrust is palm upward at Izuku.

Turles: KNOW DIE BROLY!!!!!

A purple energy beam then shot from Turles hand and flew straight at Izuku. In response Izuku did something that Turles or anyone wouldn't have suspected. Instead of firing his own energy attack back or even just moving out of the way Izuku flew right at Turles attack.

Turles: HA YOU FOOL!!!!!

Izuku flew at the energy beam and as soon as it was about to hit him he thrust his hand that didn't have his attack in it forward. Essential punching Turles attack. Izuku then, to the shock and horror of Turles, began to push his way forward. It didn't matter the amount of force Izuku was being hit with, he didn't stop moving towards Turles.

Turles: NO! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!

Izuku continued to push forward until he broke through Turles Attack. The Saiyan Pirate was so shocked that he couldn't even register the fact that Izuku had thrust his attack into his chest. All Turles could do was look forward with a shocked expression on his face as the blast hit him.
Izuku's attack didn't penetrate Turles body though. Instead it hit him and pushed him into the base of the tree. There both Turles and The Tree of Might were hit by the full power of the attack. Izuku's energy blast exploded taking out the tree and Turles along with it.
The whole time this happened Turles wasn't the only one watching in shock. Shallot also saw the attack but he wasn't surprised. He had already witnessed Izuku's power. No the one who watched in shock had just arrived only a few minutes ago. Early enough to see both Saiyans charge there attacks before they struck at each other.

Endeavor mind: what is this power!