Ch 55

Izuku: what's this?

Turles: armor.

Izuku: armor?

Turles: yes armor.

Izuku: why do I need it?

Turles: are you saying you want to go into battle wearing though.

Turles gestured towards Izuku's school uniform that he still had on when he left earth. Thinking back now he really should have brought a change of clothes. Or at least have changed into a different pair before he left. He wasn't thinking about that though at the time. His mind was on the fight that was currently drawing closer.
Now while his mind was still somewhat on the fight he took in the armor in his hands. The whole thing was black and outlined with white. The chest peace also had short green shoulder pads and a green shield in the middle of the chest plate. The forearm guards were just black and white but the boots were different. The part of the boots that would cover his shins were black outlined with white like the forearm guards but the foot part was different. They were all white except for the tips of the toes which were green instead.
The armor also came with a purple body suit but Izuku would most likely only wear the pants. All in all Izuku thought the armor was ok, he didn't want to wear it, but it was ok. There was just one problem with it though.

Izuku: this armor is to small. I'm not going to be able to even get it on without breaking it.

Turles: don't worry the armor stretches.

Izuku looked down at the armor in his hands before looking back at Turles.

Izuku: are you sure?

Turles was about to lose his patience with Izuku but before he could Shallot cut in.

Shallot: just put the armor on Izuku.

Izuku: ok but don't blame me if it breaks.

Izuku then proceeded to put on the armor.

Turles: that's new armor, even you should have trouble breaking it.

Izuku finished putting on the armor. He then proceeded to look at himself in amazement.

Izuku: it really did stretch.

Turles: I told you it would. So....how does it feel to be wearing the same kind of armor as are people.

Izuku pulled on the collar of the armor with one hand before answering.

Izuku: it's a bit tight. I really don't like it.

Turles: you'll get used to it.

Turles then turned to Shallot.

Turles: you want new armor or are you going to keep wearing that antique?

Shallot just looked at Turles unamused.

Turles: I guess it really doesn't matter considering who it is we're about to go up against.

Izuku: is this Cooler guy really that strong.

Turles: he wouldn't be considered the most dangerous man in the universe if he wasn't.

Shallot: and you wouldn't need are help fighting him either.

Turles then gave Shallot then same look that he gave him.

Izuku: so when'll we get there?

Turles: we should be entering the planets atmosphere any minute now.

It was here that we see the ship begin to make it's landing and it is here that Cooler sees the ship begin to enter the planets atmosphere. However after he spotted the ship he immediately put it out of his mind. There was no need to concern himself with one little ship and so he turned his attention back to his elite men.