Ch 68

Alone in his home at the peak of a strange rock formation Grand Elder Guru sits contemplating what has occurred.

Guru mind: so the great dragon Porunga has brought another off worlder to are planet in order calm the boy. I pray she is successful.

Back on a field of destruction Mina stared up at the hulking figure that was the boy she used to know. His body, his hair, and the rage in his eyes may have been different but not his face. His face was still the same one Mina knew.

Mina: Izuku? Is...is that really you?

Izuku said nothing and instead just continued to fume with anger. Mina then took a small step closer to him. In response Izuku's face contorted with fury and his fists clinched even tighter but Mina wasn't scared. Where most people would have backed away in fear Mina only took another step closer.

Mina: what happened Izuku?

Mina took another step closer.

Mina: I remember the last time I saw you like this.

Mina took another step and Izuku didn't move.

Mina: it was when Ms.Aizawa was hurt.

Mina saw that mentioning there teacher seemed to get a response out of Izuku. He noticeably became more relaxed.

Mina: you know I went to see your mom the other day.

Izuku began to calm down even more.

Mina: she really misses you.

Mina took another step closer to Izuku.

Mina: I miss you too.

Mina was now in arms reach of Izuku who seemed to no longer be fuming with rage. So slowly Mina began to reach up with her hand. She only stopped when it was gently placed on the side of Izuku's cheek.

Mina: I missed you so much Izuku.

Izuku's eyes widened a little as his normal pupils returned to them.

Izuku: Mina?

Mina: yeah.

Slowly Izuku began to change back to the boy Mina knew right in front of her eyes. His hair was the first to go with it changing from gold back to green. Next was his hight and muscles. Izuku slowly began to shrink before he was eventually back to his normal size.

Izuku: how are you here?

Mina: I don't know.

Mina told Izuku how one minute she was at school and then the next she was on here.

Izuku: weird?

Mina: yeah.

Mina and Izuku said nothing and just looked at each other for a minute before the silence was soon again broken.

Mina: I've missed you.

Izuku: you have?

Mina: yes.

Answering his simple question seemed to make Mina blush as if telling an embarrassing secret. Izuku however didn't seem to notice.

Izuku: I've missed you too.

Mina's eyes widened slightly before again blushing. Now she tried to avoid eye contact with the young Saiyan.

Mina: you did.

Izuku: of course, I had so much fun playing games with you at that one place.

Mina's mood instantly switched from embarrassed to slightly annoyed when she realized Izuku wasn't on the exact same page as her.