Ch 26

Aizawa: so this is who you decide to go with for your internship?

Right now Izuku was standing across from Aizawa as she sat at her desk looking over the paper that Izuku had handed in for his internship. Hearing the question from his teacher Izuku got excited and pumped his fist up towards the sealing.

Izuku: that right!

Aizawa: you do know that this Mutaito isn't a pro right? You won't learn anything about the job from him.

Izuku: I know but Master Mutaito trained my father and is now offering to train me. I really don't want to miss this opportunity.

Aizawa just looked at Izuku for a little bit after he spoke before she signed.

Aizawa: fine, I guess it wouldn't hurt if you went.

Izuku: sweet!

Izuku jumped into the air with excitement as Aizawa watched him with only one this on her mind.

Aizawa mind: let's just hope that this Mutaito can help Izuku control his rage.

Aizawa then calmed Izuku down from his very excited state and spoke to him.

Aizawa: Midoriya.

Izuku: what's up?

Aizawa: when you go off to Mutaito's for your internship make sure that you train hard.

Izuku: don't worry I already planned to.

Aizawa: good because it would be bad if you lost control of your powers in every single fight you have with a villain.

After hearing this Izuku lost his big grin and it was instead replaced with a series look.

Izuku mind: that's right, lately it seems that before I end up blacking out during my fight my ki becomes more wild and untamed. Is that what I'm always forgetting? Me losing control and going wild. If that is true then I need to train even harder with Master Mutaito then a originally thought.

Izuku was then pulled out of his thoughts by Aizawa who was trying to talk to him. Izuku was so deep in thought however that he didn't even realize it a first.

Izuku: I'm sorry did you say something?

Aizawa: I was just asking if you were ok?

Izuku shook his head a little before his serious face was once again replaced with his normal grin.

Izuku: I'm good and don't worry about me losing control, I'll make sure to gain full control over my ki before I return.

Aizawa just looked at Izuku for a short while before giving him a small but sincere smile.

Aizawa: good because I don't want you to start using the excuse of I lost control, now getting going Midnights art class is about to start.

Izuku: oh man but that class is weird, Midnight is always touching me every time we have class.

Hearing this Aizawa let out a small chuckle.

Aizawa: I'll make sure to talk to Ms.Midnight about leaving you alone.

Izuku: thank you.

Aizawa; I can't guarantee that she will listen though, when it comes to stuff like this she really just does her own thing.

Izuku: well I guess you talking to her will just have to be enough.

Aizawa: just get going and stop complaining.

Izuku: right, see you later!

Izuku then ran out of the room heading to his class leaving Aizawa in the room by herself.