Ch 5

AM: come on son I take you done to the police station.

All Might was now dragging a confused Izuku done the street to the police station were she would had him over to face his punishment for not paying for the apples he ate.

Izuku: police station?

AM: yes, no matter how small the crime you must face justice for it!

Izuku: I would really love to see this police station you keep talking about and learn what crime and justice is but I have already been away from home a lot longer then I planned and need to be heading back so.....

Izuku then with relative ease broke free from All Mights grip on his arm. This surprised All Might as she has never met a male that could do that.

Izuku: ok bye!

Izuku began to run off.

Izuku: I promise when I come back me and you can go see that police station together ok.

AM mind: what is happening?

All Might then realized that the boy was running away. Using more of her strength All Might got in front of Izuku within the blink of an eye and shoved him to the ground with one hand.

AM: oh no you don't, you're coming with me!

Izuku: hay what was that for?

AM: justice! Now you're going to come with me!

Izuku: no, I told you I need to get home.

All Might then goes to grab Izuku by the arm again but with speed that All Might wasn't expecting Izuku side steps her arm and gets behind her. Surprised again but not caught off guard All Might turns around and tries to grab Izuku again and again Izuku dodges her hand. The two of them then got into a back and fourth of All Might trying to grab him, and Izuku dodging her hands. This exchange between the two of them began to draw a crowd of civilians who were surprised that All Might the number 1 hero in Japan was having trouble with a man of all people. All Might now getting frustrated with the whole thing increased her power by 1%, this small increase in power from All Might was enough to throw off izuku's timing and give her an opening to shove him. The shove from All Might was enough to send Izuku flying back 20 feet. All Might was now upset with herself for letting her frustration get the better of her but she needs to take him in. All might then makes her way to Izuku.

AM: I'm sorry young man about the push but you left me no choice. Now come with me to the......

As All Might was talking and walking up to Izuku he was slowly trying to get to his feet. Once All Might was pretty much right on top of him he quickly got up cutting her off of what she was saying by shoving her and sending her flying back. This action from Izuku shocked the crowd that was watching as they never seen this before and it a man is the one who did it.

AM: what the!

All Might was now not only surprised but also confused as to how a male had the strength to send her flying. She then started to get up and looked over at the boy who shoved her as she did. What she saw when she looked at him was something we never seen from Izuku before, he was visibly getting angry.

Izuku: I'm....going.....home!

All Might then full stands herself up.

AM: no can do young man, you're coming with me.

Izuku now angry charges at All Might clearing the distance between the two of them in no time at all and throws a strong back hand punch at her. All Might now knowing that Izuku some how had lots of strength for a man was ready for him and blocked his punch with a forearm block. She then delivered a strong upper cut to Izuku's stomach causing him to bend down in pay. Izuku quickly recovered and threw a hook punch at All Mights head. All Might dodged this attack by leaning back out of the way, when she leaned forward again she hit Izuku with a straight punch to the face. Izuku stumbled back from the punch to the face but recovered from the attack like he did before.