Ch 67

Izuku looked up towards the sky where Cooler once was. But the tyrant was no longer there. After Izuku's attack there was absolutely nothing left of him. Still the death of the man who killed his friends did nothing to quench Izuku's rage. With a primal roar of anger Izuku began hitting anything he could, the real Izuku unable to regain control over the monster within.
Across the planet Nail sat in one of the many caves that lay scattered across his home world. As the guardian sits cross legged in a meditative state he is surrounded by seven orange spheres. Each one being ruffly the size of a basketball. Each one also containing a different number of stars in them ranging from one to seven. These seven spheres are the dragon balls that the grand elder Guru tasked Nail with finding and hiding.
It didn't take long for Nail to retrieve all seven dragon balls from the villages. He had them and tucked them away, along with himself, in the cave he was currently in long before the two offworlds had finished their fight. The waiting was slowly becoming difficult however as Nail could feel the outsider that had saved his life slowly continue to lose control. But before anything else happened he heard Guru's voice speaking in his mind.

Guru: the time has come Nail.

Nail mind: what three wishes would be best to ask of Porunga?

Guru did not answer for a moment and Nail began to wonder what the Grand Elder had in mind. Before his mind could wonder though Nail heard the Grand Elder speak again.

Guru: you feel it too don't you Nail? The offworlder who saved your life.

Nail mind: yes Grand Elder. His fury only seems to increase by the minute.

Guru: it is his power young one. His mind is not strong enough to handle it. This has probably been the case for his entire existence.

Nail mind: what do you recommend we do?

Guru: I doubt the dragon Porunga will have the power to calm the boy down himself. But if you wish for a way to calm him down instead the wish might just be granted.

Nail understood and nodded his head in agreement even though Guru wasn't there to see. Realizing that Nails cheeks went slightly purple at his mistake. Luckily no one was around so Nail quickly moved passed it.

Nail mind: I understand Grand Elder. Now what of the other two wishes?

Guru: they will be used to fix the problems caused by the invaders. But before we use them we must make sure the the off worlder has regained control over himself.

With no time to waste Nail took the seven dragon balls a rocketed off to the other side of the planet. Do to the state that Izuku was in both the Grand Elder and Nail thought it best that he didn't see Porunga. So they decided to summon the ancient dragon on the opposite end of the world.
Guided by Guru to the perfect spot Nail placed the Dragon balls on the ground. After stepping back away from them Nail began the summoning in the native tongue of the Namekians. For a brief moment it looked as if nothing happened but Nail knew better, and as if on cue Nail could see the sky's above began to darken.
He wasn't the only one to see the sky's change. Izuku himself saw them go from there light blue green to dark and cloudy. Izuku didn't care though and quickly went back to his destruction of nature around him.
As Izuku continued he couldn't see or tell that anything was happening, but there was. Back with Nail the dragon balls began to flash and glow. Then before the Namekian knew it a beam of light shot up from the dragon balls into the sky. At first it was only a beam of light but that light eventually began to take shape. Now Nail was no longer looking at light but at the great dragon Porunga.

Porunga: you have collected all seven dragon balls and now as it is written, think wisely and I will grant you three wishes that is within my power.

Nail stared up at the dragon in aw as this was the first time that he has seen Porunga. That aw was quickly put away and replaced with a sense of duty. Nail then took a step closer to the great dragon before speaking.