Ch 36

Monday had finally come and it was now time for all the students to head back to UA. With there internships done it was time for all of them to get back to a normal school schedule. Well as normal as it can be at a school for training heroines to fight criminals.
One of said students returning to school was Izuku who has had one crazy internship experience. First he got to meet his father's teacher. Second he met Shallot who was a pretty strong fighter. Third he saved Teni from being killed. Then finally he ended up fighting a girl who wanted to suck his blood. All in all it was a interesting experience.
Izuku flew to school at a casual pace taking in his surroundings as he did. He didn't fly all the way to the school, instead deciding to land and walk for a little bit. Eventually though he did reach UA and made his way to class.
When Izuku walked into the classroom he overheard all the girls talking about there internships in little groups with each other. Seeing this he decided to just go sit down at his desk not wanting to interrupt them. Someone did notice him as he sat down though. That girl was Mina. Seeing him walk in she made her way over.

Mina: morning Tarzan.

Izuku: morning Alien Queen.

Mina: so how was your internship?

Izuku: it was fun.

Mina: oh yeah.

Izuku: yeah I learned a lot and got to fight some pretty tuff opponents.

Mina: you like fight don't you?

Izuku: yup, it's pretty fun. So how was your internship?

Mina then lost her happy expression and replaced it with a disappointed one.

Mina: it was so boring, nothing even happened.

Izuku: I'm sorry.

Mina's disappointed look vanished again and her happy exiting expression returned.

Mina: it's all good.

The two of them continued to talk. Well Mina continued to talk while Izuku just sat there and listened to her. The two continued till Ms.Aizawa who was now demummified walked into the classroom. Everyone then got to there seats and paid attention.

Aizawa: welcome back class. I hope you all learned a lot at your internships last week because you are definitely going to need it. The end of the school term is approaching fast. That means you'll have to take the final exams soon.

Aizawa then goes on to explain everything about the final exam. When it'll take place, what it will consist of. All the important stuff. After that Aizawa then began class for the day. Once done she gave the students one last reminder about the final exam before leaving.
As soon as the door to the room closed after Aizawa left a good deal of the students began to freak out. Only a hand full of them didn't. One of these students was Izuku which is surprising to a lot of them given that he is currently dead last in the class. What can he say, Izuku gets bored and stops paying attention.
The other students weren't as calm as Izuku though and continued to freak out. That is until they started to pair off into groups in order to study together. Only a few didn't get into groups and again one of them was Izuku. He was asked but said no.

Izuku: I'm good.

Momo: are you sure, you are dead last in the class?

Izuku: yeah I'm sure. I'll probably think of something when the test comes. Besides that studying stuff is just as boring as learning.

Teni: you really should try and study though.

Izuku: don't worry, like I said I'll think of something. Besides even if I don't pass the test it's not like it's then end of the world.

Ochako: it's probably not good to have that kind of mind set when it come to the exam.

Teni: Ochako is right, that kind of mind set could be bad. Trust me I know.

Ochako: what do you mean Teni?

Teni: it's nothing don't worry about it.

Others in the class began to try and get Izuku to study. Even Mina tried to convince him. Izuku was however dead set on doing things his own way. That didn't stop the class from trying though. However they did have to stop when the lunch bell rang and Izuku immediately left for the cafeteria.
The rest of the day went by like normal until they got to the heroine class. Waiting for them was All Might. There she explained to the girls and Izuku that they would be practicing rescue training. They would be racing through a recreation of an industrial city in order to get to her before the others did.
The first group of students to be doing the race was Teni, Mina, Ojira, Sera and Izuku. As soon they were in possession All Might clicked a button. That button made a horn sound signaling to the students that the race has began. As All Might pressed the button she also yelled start.

AM: START!!!!!!

Izuku: so now what do we do?

AM: HOLY CRAP!!!!!

All Might jumped as she didn't expect Izuku to be there already. She just pressed the button for the horn and yelled start. Still he had already gotten to her.

AM mind: how fast has this boy gotten?

Izuku: All Might?

Hearing Izuku say her name All Might was brought out of her thoughts.

AM: yes young Midoriya what is it?

Izuku: I was just wondering what were supposed to do once we got here?

AM: uh just stand there for right now ok.

Izuku: ok.

AM mind: whatever power it is that he has is letting him grow in strength even fast then we originally thought. I need to let Nezu now about this.

As this was going on, deep in the far reaches of space a conversation was taking place.

Cooler: Turles?

Turles: what?

Cooler: go to this earth and try to bring back the Saiyan that's there.

Turles: fine but if he doesn't want to come?

Cooler: then kill him.