Ch 12

After Aizawa heated exactly what Izuku had asked her all she could do was wonder if he was being serious or was he trying to pull something. But the more Aizawa thought about it the more she realized that Izuku was being serious but it wasn't fully his fault as Izuku never had a proper education.

Aizawa mind: he really can't help it, from what we now all his father taught him was fighting and controlling his quirk. Izuku is a fast learner from what I observed of him so far so he should get the hang of all of this soon, I'm just going to have to be patient until then.

Izuku: um Ms.Aizawa? Hello!

Aizawa: yes.

Izuku: do you know where class one a is?

Aizawa: oh right, this is class one a Midoriya.

Izuku: it is?

Aizawa: yes it is, this is the class 1A.

Izuku: wait so does that mean that you are going to be my teacher?

Aizawa: unfortunately yes.

Izuku: COOL!!!

Aizawa mind: I said this was going to be a long day but it is actually going to be a long year.

Izuku: so what do you want me to do first?

Aizawa: what? Oh um just wait out here and I will call you in ok.

Izuku: ok!

After that Aizawa closed the door and made her way back to the front of the class room while Izuku waited patiently outside just beyond the door. Once Aizawa was back in front of her class she started to speak to them again.

Aizawa: alright listen up, starting today we are getting another student joining are class. Do to complications they couldn't get here any sooner but better late then never I guess.

Aizawa then turned to the door.

Aizawa: you can come in now!

Izuku was waiting outside patiently when he heard Aizawa say that it was ok for him to go into the classroom now. So with nothing but excitement at the thought of meeting new and strong people Izuku put a big smile on his face as he made his way over to the door.
Most of the girls of class 1A after hearing that they were going to be getting a new classmate got curious as to who it was. Some of them were hoping that she was going to be nice while others wondered what kind of quirk she had and weather it was strong. While so of the class was wondering about there new classmate, some of the other girls, specifically two of them didn't really care at all. As the majority of the class thought about who it was that was going to be there new classmate all those thoughts however flew out the window when the door to the class opened and in stepped Izuku.

Izuku: hi everybody!

Class 1A: WHAT, A BOY!!!!

Aizawa mind: and there's all of the noise that I was expecting to hear this morning when I first arrived to class, great.

Seeing that the new student that is going to be in there class was a boy ended up catching all of the girls off guard. They were expecting a girl which considering that class 1A is part of the hero course and that UA is an all girls school that expectation was pretty valid.

Aizawa: everybody this is Izuku Midoriya, from this point on he will be apart of this class so I would get used to it because you will be seeing him a lot for the next three years.

One of the girls then immediately raised her hand.

Aizawa: yes Iiba what is it?

Teni: ma'am I was just curious as to why it is that a male is in the hero course?