Ch 52

Izuku: are we there yet?

Turles: FOR THE TWENTIETH TIME NO WE ARE NOT THERE YET!!!!!!!!

Izuku: ok ok, jeez you don't have to yell.

After hearing Izuku say that Turles couldn't help but to yell out in anger, frustration, and a wanting to blow his own head off. Ever since they left earth Izuku has ether been doing image training with Shallot, eating, or asking Turles about when they would be arriving.
Hearing the yell from their ships captain Shallot made his way into the room. When he did Shallot saw the look on Turles's face and understood what was happening. Unfortunately for Turles he didn't know how to block out Izuku like Shallot did. But blocking out isn't what Shallot wanted at the moment.

Shallot: Izuku.

Shallot gained the bane of Turles's existence attention.

Izuku: what's up?

Shallot: image training, let's go.

Izuku: right!

Turles: that's right go and do your mind game again Broly, so that I can finally have a break from you.

In the next room over from where they just were sat Izuku and Shallot on the floor facing each other. Breathing in and out calming themselves the two then closed there eyes. That's when there minds connected and they were now mentally facing each other in an empty spot in their minds.

Izuku: hope your ready.

Izuku then drops down into a fighting stance.

Shallot: always.

Shallot then to gets into a fighting stance of his own.

Izuku: good because hear I come!

Izuku launches himself at Shallot with his back fist ready for a straight punch. Shallot didn't move though and instead waited for Izuku to close the distance himself. When reaching Shallot Izuku through his punch straight at his face. This is when Shallot made his move.
In response to Izuku's attack Shallot weaved his head out of the way and to the inside of Izuku's punch. This caught Izuku off guard because he himself thought he caught Shallot off guard with his speed. It was then in that brief moment of confusion from Izuku that aloud Shallot to land a devastating attack. With his rear fist Shallot hit Izuku in the gut with a powerful upper cut.
The hit was enough to knock the wind out of Izuku and open him up for another attack. Shallot then did a jumping spin side kick and hit Izuku with enough force to send him flying. Shallot wasn't done yet and took off after him. Moving fast Shallot flew past Izuku and got in front of him. He then readied a double downward hammer fist strike. But as soon as Shallot threw the attack Izuku moved fast enough to disappear from sight. It was then that Shallot realized that Izuku tricked him into throwing that third heavy strike by pretending to be stunned by the kick. Now because he fell for it Shallot left himself wide open.
Izuku then took advantage this and hit Shallot from behind with an elbow strike. Quickly recovering Shallot turned and faced Izuku. The two of them then just looked at each other for a brief moment before they each charged head on at one another. This ended in a clash and a barrage of powerful punches and kicks.
The flurry of punches and kicks went on for a little bit. It ended though with both Izuku and Shallot grabbing each other's hands and pushing against one another. What was once a striking contest now turned into a test of strength.

Izuku: I got to admit Shallot you have gotten stronger.

Shallot: well I wasn't just going to keep my training stagnant while you and Turles leapt past me. I'm going to keep getting stronger.

Izuku: so am I.

Izuku then immediately broke the hold Shallot had on him. He the grabbed Shallot and used a shoulder throw to slam him into the ground. Izuku then went for a straight punch while Shallot was laying there at his feet.
Izuku's punch however hit nothing as Shallot managed to roll out of the was in time. Shallot then proceeded to do back flips or order to gain some distance. When he thought he was far enough away Shallot stopped and as soon as his foot hit the ground launched himself at Izuku. Izuku saw this and he to flew at his opponent.
As they both flew at one another they both readied a straight punch. When they were close both threw there attacks at the other. The two fists ended up colliding causing a shock wave that blew each other back.
The attacks didn't just blow the two saiyans away from each other but completely knocked them out of their image training. The two ended up waking up rather abruptly and falling over backwards. And thus ended the mental sparring session.

Izuku: well that was fun. Intense to. I know I already said this but you really have gotten stronger.

Shallot was looking at his hand while listening to Izuku. He then balled it into a fist.

Shallot: maybe but image training isn't the same as actual sparring.

Izuku: yeah I know that but it's not like we can actually spare in the ship so image training is the next best thing.

Shallot: I know that!

Shallot then began to think to himself about another downside of image training. Or at least image training with Izuku.

Shallot mind: image training with him doesn't grant me the opportunity to fight him at his best. Image training doesn't let him to tap into that animalistic rage of his. Maybe I won't be able to stand up to that but I have to find out for myself. I have to know and if I can't then I'll continue to train until I can.

Izuku: Shallot?

Shallot was so deep I thought that he didn't hear Izuku calling him at first.

Izuku: Shallot!?

Shallot still didn't hear him.

Izuku: Shallot!?!

Shallot was finally brought out of his thoughts by Izuku.

Shallot: what?

Izuku: I was just asking if you wanted to do some more image training?

Shallot didn't say anything at first and instead just looked at Izuku. The moment was short though and he eventually gave Izuku and answer.

Shallot: of course, let's continue training.

Shallot and Izuku got back in there meditation spots on the floor and began their training again. As this was going on Turles was sitting alone in the command room watching over everything. The ship may have been on autopilot but that doesn't mean things can't go wrong. As he was watching over everything Turles found himself slowly drifting into unconsciousness.
Once fully asleep Turles began to dream. In the dream the saiyan found himself in a black void with nothing around him. That is until Turles turned and found himself looking at Izuku who was just standing there. Izuku wasn't himself though and instead was in his ikari state.

Turles: Broly what are you..........

Turles didn't get to finish what he was saying when an all to familiar voice spoke up behind him.

???: there's no point in trying with him he can't understand you.

Turning quickly Turles saw Cooler standing there.

Cooler: did you really think you could stop me with your friend over there. Honestly Turles have you not learned a thing. I mean if this is how you're going to act then what was the point of my rehabilitation lessons.

Turles couldn't do anything but clench his teeth in anger. He remembered every instant of what Cooler put him through. That's why before Cooler dies Turles wants him to know that he lost everything to him.

Cooler: well it doesn't matter now I suppose. Especially since you brought me this new toy.

Turles had a terrified look of realization splash onto his face. Both Cooler and Izuku then powered up and launched themselves at Turles. All the space pirate could do was brace himself for what came next. Before the attack hit though Turles jolted himself awake. Looking around he saw that he was back on the ship. Seeing this Turles let out a deep breath and leaned back in his seat.
It may have just been a dream but Turles could honestly have sworn that it was real. He could actually feel the heat coming off of both Izuku and Cooler when they powered up. But it wasn't real. That isn't how things are going to play out.

Turles mind: Cooler will die and I will have his domain.