Ch 64

If Cooler expected anything to happen when he came to planet Namek it definitely wasn't this. For the first time since he left he own planet Cooler was being forced onto the defensive again. The last time he was in a situation like this Cooler was fighting with his brother Frieza back when they were still young. But now it's happening again and to Cooler's own embarrassment it was at the hands of a Saiyan.

Cooler mind: lousy stinking ape! You think you can just come out of nowhere and challenge me!

Cooler then yelled out in anger.

Cooler: you are nothing to me!

Cooler then side stepped a wild punch thrown by Izuku. Immediately the space tyrant countered the punch with one of his own. Cooler hit Izuku across the face with a perfectly executed straight cross. The punch hit with enough force that Izuku flew a good ten feet away from Cooler before he managed to catch himself.
The punch landed with plenty of force behind it but if Cooler was expecting to do a lot of damage to Izuku with it he was sorely mistaken. Izuku immediately shook off the effects of the punch and flew at Cooler. Once again Cooler was thrown into the defensive yet again. Forced to dodge the wild and random attacks that Izuku was attempting to hit him with.

Cooler mind: any experienced fighter would be able to dodge these attacks. The only problem is that there coming so fast and none stop that it's hard to counter attack.

Cooler continued to dodge all of the wild, rage filled attacks of Izuku. It didn't take long however for an opening in the berserks defenses to open up. Just like before Cooler took the opportunity an went in for another straight cross to Izuku's face. What happened next though shocked the alien tyrant. Just like what Cooler did to Izuku's attack, the Saiyan dodged Cooler's cross in the same manner.

Cooler: WHAT?!?!

Before he knew what had just happened Izuku came in and hit Cooler across the face with his own straight cross. The attack opened up Cooler for a barrage of power attacks from Izuku. Izuku hit Cooler with a stream of wild haymakers, each landing with sickening thuds. In an attempt to fight back Cooler threw a wild punch of his own. The attack hit Izuku across the face but he didn't falter. In response to the attack Izuku grabbed Cooler's head with both hands and in a quick motion headbutted him in the nose. Izuku then immediately brought Cooler's face down into a knee strike. The attack echoed across the battlefield.
Cooler was dazed. How he had gotten into this mess, at the moment he couldn't remember. All Cooler knew was that currently he was being made a fool of by a Saiyan. Some warrior race who's strongest fighters couldn't even stand up to the weakest of his race. He was being made a full of by a race that his father enslaved.
The more Cooler thought about the position he was in the more he became enraged. So much so that he grabbed Izuku's wrists and began to slowly pull the Saiyans hands from his head. It was tough but he was succeeding.

Cooler:(gritted teeth) will...not...lose...to...you!

As soon as Cooler got Izuku's hands far enough apart he immediately attacked. Quickly Cooler shot his knee up through the opening and hit Izuku hard in the face. Then immediately after Cooler broke free from Izuku entirely before hit him in the side of the head with a spinning heel kick. Izuku in response grabbed the side of his head, this left that side of his body open and Cooler took the chance. Without hesitation Cooler hit Izuku with a powerful liver punch.
Now it was Cooler's turn to take the lead in the fight. Like Izuku, Cooler began to hit him with a continuous barrage of punches and kicks. The barrage ended with Cooler kicking Izuku in the side of his knee. This attack caused Izuku to instinctively reach down to his knee in pain. Cooler then hit Izuku with a two handed downward hammer strike.
From off to the side of the battle field, Shallot watched as Izuku was sent flying into the ground. A giant plume of dirt and debris shooting up into the sky where he had landed. Still Shallot didn't move, all he could do was watch as the two titans fought one another.

Shallot mind: how can anyone be this strong?

Cooler looked down at the dirt and debris that obscured his vision with a smirk on his face. The feeling of triumph was in his heart, the belief of pure superiority in his head. Neither of those two beliefs stayed with Cooler long after the roar of pure, uncontrollable rage reached his ears.
Izuku launched himself into the air with enough force that the dirt that observed Cooler's vision was blown away and the massive crater that was made by Izuku's impact could be seen. Cooler's stunned silence at the situation quickly changed to rage. Izuku was on top of Cooler in no time and was bringing down a wild haymaker aimed at the top of Cooler's head. Cooler's managed to get both arms up to block the attack before he got hit. When he did though a realization hit him like a ton of bricks.

Cooler mind: h...has his attacks gotten stronger?

Cooler was starting to see one of Izuku's more unique traits. The angrier that he gets, the stronger he becomes. Cooler didn't have time to think about this though as Izuku threw another attack at him. Cooler just barely managed to sidestep an uppercut to his head from the berserk.

Cooler: so what if your attacks have gotten stronger! I'm still superior!

Cooler threw a punch at Izuku but it never landed. As fast as he was Izuku's speed had increased as well and he caught Cooler's fist. It was here that Cooler realized that it wasn't just his strength and speed that increased but his actual physical size had grown as well.

Cooler mind: w...what the hell are you!?!

Izuku didn't answer and instead began to slowly tighten his grip on Cooler's hand. Cooler in response side kicked Izuku in the face in order to force him to lose his grip. The tactic worked and Cooler managed to get himself free.
Cooler couldn't believe what was going on. When it came to their race no one was stronger then them. Cooler however, while still thinking he is superior, realized that he couldn't just rely on that idea anymore. Cooler also realized that he can't hold back his power anymore if he wanted to survive this fight.

Cooler mind: I'll show this barbaric ape the true strength of this form. And if need be I'll go even higher then that. But I doubt that will be necessary.

Izuku charged at Cooler but before he could reach the tyrant he was forced back by a shock wave from Cooler. This shock wave may not have been seen but it was still felt by Shallot. From where the lost Saiyan was he could feel Coolers power growing at a rapid pace. Shallot wasn't the only one to feel it ether. Like an animal that knows when something is amiss, Izuku could feel the danger rising along with Cooler's rising power.
Cooler eventually finished powering up. Visually the only thing that changed was that Cooler's muscles had grown about an inch in size. Everything else about Cooler's current form stayed the same. However what can't be seen visually but has changed exponentially was his ki. Cooler's had completely doubled in power.

Cooler: now you die you stupid ape!

Izuku said nothing and just proceeded to roar as he charged at Cooler. In response Cooler let out a battle cry of his own before charging himself. The two of them drew closer to one another before drawing back their fists. What came next was a barrage of devastating punches and kicks from the both of them. Neither one giving an inch to the other.
Cooler hit Izuku in the jaw with a powerful right hammer first. In response Izuku kneed Cooler hard in the gut. Cooler wasn't done yet and hit Izuku in the solar plexus with a bone shattering elbow strike. The strike did hurt but Izuku pushed the pain away and landed a devastating round kick to Cooler's rib cage.
With every blow that landed on the two of them a shock wave could be felt. Both combatants were now fighting with everything they had. At least one was but the other was about to demonstrate that they truly had more.
Realizing that his power up only put him on even footing with Izuku, Cooler knew he had to take out all the stops. So with a powerful push kick Cooler managed to gain some distance between him and Izuku. As soon as he did Cooler once again began to transform.
As he let out a roar Cooler began to power up more. As he began to power up golden ki erupted like a blazing inferno around him. Izuku was about to charge right at Cooler to continue fighting but before he could the tyrant was engulfed by a blinding light. As the light faded Cooler stood their in his fourth form, expecting now his fourth form was almost entirely gold. This was a fifth transformation.

Cooler: allow me to introduce you to your executioner. Call me Golden Cooler.

A new transformation from Cooler. His power now even greater then it was before. How will Izuku deal with this new threat? Will his rage be enough this time to snatch victory from the hands of evil. Find out next time in The Legendary Izuku.