Ch 15

It was now deathly quiet between the beast that was known as nomu and the warrior who goes by Izuku. The sound of 1A students fighting villains could be heard all around the USJ but Izuku tuned out the noise because he was focused on only one thing now. Izuku wanted to make sure that the beast that hurt one of the first friends he ever had never hurt anyone like that again. Izuku starred down the beast with a look that would scare most and would have probably scared the nomu if it still had feeling and thought. But since it was just a puppet for Shigaraka it didn't back down from Izuku. Shigaraka then spoke to Izuku.

Shigaraka: you know it would be a shame to let someone like you die!

Izuku didn't say anything.

Shigaraka: I'll tell you what if you come over here and beg me for your life I consider letting you live as my pet!

Izuku still didn't say anything and that really pissed off Shigaraka.

Shigaraka: say something damn it!!!

Izuku didn't say anything but instead clenched his fists tight and gritted his teeth and when he did that Shigaraka took that as a no to Izuku becoming her little play thing.

Shigaraka: fine but don't say that I didn't give you a chance.

Izuku was now starting to breath a little heavier as he could feel that the fight was about to start. All that was going through his mind at this point was what this beast in front of him did to Ms.Aizawa and that made him angry which wasn't hard to do considering when it came to combat Izuku naturally always got angry. This even confused Hisashi because Izuku almost never got angry at any other time, it was like he only had a short fuse during combat.

Izuku mind: that thing hurt her! That thing hurt my friend!

Shigaraka: as much as I would like to keep someone like him we are running out of time.

Shigaraka then looked at her nomu that was standing next to her.

Shigaraka: finish him quickly so that we can then focus on All Might.

With its new orders the nomu shot from its spot so fast that none of the girls could even see it but Izuku could. He watched as the nomu rocketed towards him with its fist drew back ready for a massive punch in order to try and kill him in one shot. In response Izuku took one step forward pulled his fist back and when the two were in range of each other they both attacked. Izuku's and the nomu's fists collided together causing the floor to crack and a shock wave to ripple across the whole building.

Shigaraka: (wide eyed) WHAT!!!!

The nomu's arm began to shift around and move trying to regenerate from the damage it took from its and Izuku's attacks colliding with each. Izuku then let out a battle roar and the fight to the death began. The two powerful beings began to trade blows with each other, there fists move at such fast speeds that none of the spectators could see them. Then before any body could wrap there heads around what was going on the nomu and Izuku both despaired from there sit. The confused everyone as they could still hear the fight loud and clear but the couldn't see it at all. The nomu and Izuku then began to disappear and reappear all over the USJ while the continued to fight. The girls who were watching were stunned into silence at the sit of the raw power on display but none of them where more stunned then Shigaraka. She just couldn't wrap her mind around how a male could go toe to toe with the nomu who was specifically designed to kill All Might.

Shigaraka mind: how, how is this possible? No man should be this strong! The nomu was made to go toe to toe with All Might but this male can still fight it! How is it even possi.......

Shigaraka stopped her own train of that when she remembered watching the news and seeing reports of a male that was strong enough to fight All Might.