Ch 21

Izuku and the three strongest soldiers in Lord Slugs army now stood across from each other waiting for someone to make the first move.

Angila: we'll give you one last chance to surrender now and pledge allegiance to Lord Slug.

In response to Angila's chance to surrender Izuku let out a loud battle cry and charged straight at the three of them.

Angila: well don't say I didn't warn you.

Angila then looked of at the bigger of the three of them.

Angila: wings why don't you deal with are friend here quickly so that we can get back to Lord Slug? You know how much he doesn't like to wait long for things.

Wings: I'll take care of the kid but first I want to have a little fun with him.

Angila: fine but don't take to long.

At this point Izuku was right on top of the three of them and to slam his drawn back fist down on Angila but right as he did a figure appeared out of nowhere in the blink of an eye and caught his punch. When Izuku looked at who it was that stopped him he saw that it was the bigger guy of the three with the orange skin and wings.

Wings: not so fast there kid, I'm the only one who is going to be dealing with you.

Izuku then refocused himself losing the shocked look on his face and replacing it with a hardened battle face. Not being able to break the grip that Wings had on his fist Izuku just threw another punch with his other hand but to Izuku surprise it was also caught.

Wings: sorry but you're going to have to try a lot harder then that in order to land a hit on me.

In one quick motion Wings pulled on both of Izuku's arms causing him to get jerked forward. Wings then used the momentum of Izuku moving towards him and head butted Izuku right in the nose hard enough to cause Izuku to fly back. Izuku didn't go far though as Wings still had ahold of his arms.

Wings: you can't leave yet, we're just getting started!

Wings then pulled Izuku in close again only this time he planted his knee right into Izuku's stomach. The hit was hard enough to knock the wind out of Izuku.

Wings: you ok there kid, you look like you need to lay down for a second!

Saying that wings then began to spin Izuku around and around before launching him into the ground causing a big crater to form and enough smoke to be sent flying into the air that Wings and the other two could no longer see Izuku.

Wings: oh man I my have gone a little overboard on the guy.

Angila: it's good that you finished it quickly, like I said before Lord Slug doesn't like to be kept waiting.

Wings: yeah you're right, I was hoping to have a little bit of fun though.

Medamatcha: your always trying to have fun with your prey though you moron.

Wings: what did you just........

Wings and Madamatcha didn't get to finish there little argument as a massive roar was heard causing all three of the goons to turn and look at the cloud of smoke were Izuku was thrown. In an instant before any of them knew what was happening Izuku came rocketing out of the cloud of debris. Because they were caught off guard Izuku was given the chance to get right on top of them and in one hit caused Wings to be sent flying with Izuku right on his tail.

Medamatcha: well what do you know the boy is still alive.

Angila: I guess Wings took it to easy on him.