Ch 30

During the rest of there dinner that night the air around the place felt tense. All of Master Mutaito's students knew just how strong Shallot was. A lot of them fought him before and the fact that he never broke a sweat shows just how powerful he is. Then they all thought about Izuku. None of them really know anything about his skill. But is the master personally asked I'm to come then he probably isn't a push over ether.
The only people in the dining room that weren't effected by the atmosphere was the two who were going to fight and the master. All three of them just continued to eat like it was nothing. Meanwhile all of the students were just trying to keep what the swallowed down. Even so all of the students knew that this was going to be a fight that they didn't want to miss.
After dinner was done and all of the dishes were cleared off of the table all of the students made there way outside. Normal when two fought they would do it in the ring inside the school. For this fight however Master Mutaito suggested that they fight outside. Everyone followed Mutaito to a good sized open space. There Izuku and Shallot began to do their normal pre fight stretches.
Finished preparing the two warriors now stood across from one another. Shallot looked calm but ready for anything. Izuku on the other hand looked confident but also ready as well. It was so quiet as the two watched each other that you could probably of heard a pin drop.
Both of the fighters didn't say a word as they dropped into there respective fighting stances. Once in there preferred stances. Izuku in a simple fighting stance. Shallot in a stance from a style not seen by any before. The two now waited.

Student: what are they doing master?

MM: waiting.

Student: waiting, waiting for what?

Master Mutaito didn't say a word and instead bent down to pick up a small pebble from the ground. He then took the pebble and tossed it into the air. The pebble flew up then began to fall back down. As it fell it fell in between Izuku and Shallot. The two paid the pebble on mind. Until it hit the ground however. Once the pebble struck the ground in between the two warriors the fight was on.
Izuku launched himself at Shallot at incredible speeds. He moved so fast that no one, not even Mutaito saw him move. Shallot was able to follow his movements though. So when Izuku got close and threw a straight cross at him, shallot stepped forward and caught Izuku's punch in midair. Ever student at the school was shocked at the display of power from that one move. The only one who wasn't shocked was Mutaito.

MM mind: I knew they were both strong even when they tried to suppress there ki. The question now is which one is stronger?

Izuku seeing that Shallot was able to stop his attack could only smile.

Izuku: I knew you were strong.

Shallot: yet you still challenged me.

Izuku: it's because you are strong that I challenged you.

Shallot: that's funny because that's the same reason that I excepted your challenge.

Izuku couldn't help but chuckle.

Izuku: this is going to be fun.

Shallot smirked then proceeded to pull Izuku into position for a solid round house kick to his head. But just like Shallot Izuku is also fast. Izuku quickly preformed a forearm block stopping Shallot's kick before it landed. The two of them proceeded to trade blows with one another.
Everyone watched as the two traded blows. Each one blocking the other's attack. Slowly but surely with each attack they threw they threw it with more speed and power then they did before. The two warriors eventually disappeared from the sight of the other students.

Student 1: there so fast!

Student 2: I can't even see them anymore!

As Izuku and Shallot fought they flew through the air causing shock waves every time there attacks connected. All everyone else saw was mini shock waves exploding at random. That was until the two of them reappeared in midair with there hand locked together. Each one was trying to push the other one back. Both struggling to do so.

Izuku: man you really are strong!

Shallot: I could say the same to you!

Izuku: I think it's time to kick it up a notch!

Shallot: agreed!

The two of them then broke away from each other. The two of them then began doing spinning back flips as they fell back to the ground. There feet hit the ground at the same time and as soon as it happened they launched themselves at one another. Each of them flew in ready to throw a powerful blow at the other one. Before they could however they were told to stop.

MM: enough fighting!

When both Izuku and Shallot stopped there attacks were mere inches from each other. The two of them looked at Master Mutaito confused. They both then stood up and stepped away from each other.

Izuku: oh man why did you have to stop us, we were just starting to fight for real.

Shallot didn't say anything but he did agree with Izuku.

MM: you too starting to get serious is exactly why I stopped the fight. I like my school exactly were it is thank you very much.

Izuku: what?

Shallot: he's saying that he is worried that we would destroy his school if we went all out.

Izuku: oh I see.

Shallot rolled his eyes at Izuku.

Izuku: still you could have let us continue just a little bit.

MM: I could have but I didn't, besides it's late and we have training to do tomorrow.

Mutaito then turn to face everyone.

MM: ok everyone lights out! It's time to get some sleep!

Everyone listened to him and started off to bed. He then turned back to the two warriors.

MM: that goes double for you two.

Izuku and Shallot both looked at one another before listening and heading off to bed.

MM mind: what a handful.